Extra Stripey Gordini - Recaro pics added

Yes gold is nice, kind of a classic brake colour and would go with a two piece rotor if I upgrade to 330mm discs.
Screenshot_20160911-183402_zpswwvdowjq.png
So many choices:
Screenshot_20160911-182945_zpske7igrv6.png

Black with white Gordini or brembo? Match the centre caps..

I had white callipers on my 197 (they came to me white i then repainted yellow), yes they were a pain to keep clean!
this...
btw such a great looking car..well done mate..looks spot on

Reactions: Gordini
im really looking forward to seeing it on the b14's..will look awesome and it will handle like crazy...

im really looking forward to seeing it on the b14's..will look awesome and it will handle like crazy...
Me too! I'm having Andy who used to work at R-Sport in Wimbledon to fit them but that will be in a couple of weeks. Don't trust myself doing much on cars anymore after some of the failures I had when racing karts. Losing wheels at over 100mph isn't so much fun anymore. Will also discuss some engine options with him...

sounds interesting..any particular engine upgrades in mind??
keep us posted pls
how much were the side bullets Simon??thinking of having mine done too...

sounds interesting..any particular engine upgrades in mind??
keep us posted pls
Looking at whether we can fit some of the maxi parts but all depends on budget...

Sorry mate, just saw the second part of your post... Was getting the kids to bed and not concentrating :smile: The bullets were relatively expensive as I understand there is quite a lot of prep work (e.g smoothing). Then Simon has to make the masks etc. I think they were £50-60 for the pair. I could do them myself cheaper but Simon's finish is first class, better than factory finish. I think the price will pretty much depends on what you have done.

Was hoping to have put up some pics of the latest mods but a couple of maintenance issues have cropped up including a leaking slave cylinder and a damaged rear disc. Hope to have more updates soon.

The offending item:
IMG_20160927_083502_01_zpsbibnx1ij.jpg

Grrrrr........good luck with those two buddy. You got a wait for parts now I presume ?

Look forward to normal 'striped service' to be resumed soon :smile:

Hoping these are going to be picked up under warranty. Parts are now on but they have delayed the fitment of some other bits and pieces including:
IMG_20160927_100236_01_zpsske1sazm.jpg

Look forward to normal 'striped service' to be resumed soon :smile:

Kind of... One of my stripes is starting to disintegrate. Could be a case of 'She cannae take any more captain' and I've fitted too many stripes to the car now, overloading it. Or it could just be because Renault build their cars crap...

Extreme close-up:
IMG_20160801_072051_zpsnyavfwwn.jpg

Trying to see what we can do under warranty but it is not looking good. Reluctant to destripe the car as that will lose me power and mean I need to remove most of the interior.

Reactions: Micah
hope you get it sorted soon..if not under warranty it would have been a very expensive bill to pay...fingers crossed Simon