F1 season 2018 comments here

Discussion in 'Motorsport' started by Foxspeed, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Foxspeed

Foxspeed "the new red baron" Moderator

Car:
    ford mustang shadow gt v8
    ah excellent thanks

did come across this i think yesterday but the sound then went to some language i didnt understand

2. Yiannis197

Yiannis197 Paid Member

Car:
    Clio R27
    Decent race.

Truly gutted for Bottas and Riccardo. Verstappen kind of did it again, lucky for him kimi is an experienced driver and caught it, great drive nevertheless. Glad for red bull, first ever win there if I'm not mistaken? Grosjean 4th? Pinch me, am I dreaming?

Hamilton got schooled by Vettel on track, brilliant stuff, and then off to radio to whinge, and cry and moan...again.

Speaking of which, I'm genuinely shocked of Merc's approach around the selected strategy. Shocked by Vowles' intervention to take responsibility, twice, so as to keep the diva calmed. And why would they keep talking about making a mistake? It wasn't really a mistake was it? They knew what they were doing and they gambled, it's just the fact that their gamble did not work. Like tyres on a rainy race day. You gamble without being sure how the conditions are going to be. They thought that Red bull would be leaving a car out so they left him out, plain simple.

Happy to see Vettel on top again with Ferrari not swapping cars as everyone thought. I would have like them to try what Mercedes did with Bottas and Hamilton though, swapping them around to try and chase the frontrunner car. I do think that Vettel had more pace in his Ferrari and he could have challenged VER albeit overtaking would have been massively difficult.

Bring on Silverstone now.

Congrats to England for winning!

Jimmy likes this.
  3. Foxspeed

Car:
    vettle putting it in the tyres did make laugh flol

Sean197 likes this.
  4. Sean197

Sean197 RIP Albi :( Moderator

Car:
    Albi 197T - RIP, MK7 Golf GTD Sports Wagon
    Bitching because he couldn't pass his teammate. How about overtaking him then you prick. Vettel simply cannot win without the best car and/or a lackey no.2 teammate. I've always supported Hamilton but this year more than ever I hope he wins.

5. steve11

steve11

Car:
    CLIO RS200-T & MEGANE RS275-R
    Ricciardo to Renault for 2019. Woohoo. :smile:

6. Foxspeed

Car:
    its certainly shook up the driver market