Good Breaks = Pulled Muscle

So.. I was cruising down the m6 this morning with cruise control on and absolutely nothing in front of me and some W**Ker decides to pull straight in front of me doing at least 20mph slower, I had litterally slam on to avoid going up his arse and in doing so jerked a muscle in my back... Least i know my breaks are good :smile: haha

Moan Over!! :jase:

Must of.. I would rather cripple myself than the car lol

I think next month I will invest in some grooved discs.. and a set of recaros maybe?

renault pads atm, i think for what i use the car they are sufficient, if i ever decided to put it on the track i'll get some pads just for the occassion

^ I disagree.. groove and/or dimpled discs are pointless on anything other than a dedicated track car. I knew someone who used to enter Time Attack competitions with (bigger) plain discs - never had any problems. It's all about the pad material and what tempreture range it's designed to work best at.

Rich

The Brembos are fantastic, I've done a similar thing to my dad when he was in the passenger seat, I slammed on and he didn't expect them to bite as hard as they did and thought his head was coming off!!! :smiley: Best brakes I've ever had on any car by a long way.

And for the argument... OEM Pads & Discs, with uprated fluid (Millers Race 300). Never had fade issues on track and I've not even fitted my HEL's yet. :smile:

When I first got mine they weren't quite as hardcore as I'd expected but refreshing everything (front & rear) made a huge difference.