Has the unluckiest clio ever :'(

Had my clio since June 12 and he is amazing, however I do worry that he is a bit jinked :worried:

1. Whilst parked...on my drive, a kid came up and decided to draw on clio with a stone causing this....
525700_3819674662216_1318808669_n.jpg

2. Whilst parked... in the works car park, someone drove into clio while trying to park up next to him causing this...
406787_3819674462211_210187794_n.jpg

3. Whilst parked...up near my other halfs brothers house after having his cambelt done, someone clipped clio causing the grand finale of this....
285707_3819674182204_926625711_n.jpg

All happened in the space of 2 months, little bit gutted :'( but hoping to get sorted next week.

So unfair, when I had my old peugeot 206 nothing ever happened to him, I get something nice and it gets ruined :worried:

Bad things always come in 3s. So hopefully that'll be it now. Sorry all the same.

I hate that people have no respect for other peoples belongings. I would go mental if I found this had happened to mine!

That sucks bad, I feel your pain. I had my three, mirror snapped off, keyed the length on drivers side, then had the mirror knocked off again.

:worried: Slightly understand the scrapes but the kid with a stone, what is this kid thinking, so irritating!

I feel your pain, i have had my 3. Some muppet drove the entire length of my front bumper with their car attached to mine and drive off (but i caught them with some sherlock holmes work), then the other halfs builders decided to reverse their van into the door and and side sill (they denied it until i pushed and they paid). Finally monday last week some muppet scraped my rear wheel arch and again drive off no details, unfortunately i cant catch the little bastuurd so looks like it coming out of my pocket.

Your not alone mate, it happens and luckily can all be fixed (dont stop it annoying the S**T out of you though).

My number 1 pet hate is people who no respect for things that aren't theirs. Especially when it comes to something like a car, when its obviously someones pride and joy! GGRRR :swear:

My number 1 pet hate is people who no respect for things that aren't theirs. Especially when it comes to something like a car, when its obviously someones pride and joy! GGRRR :swear:

100% agree! theres a lot of it about these days for some reason...

and yes bad luck lets hope it gets better :thumbsup:

You'd be surprised what a good detailer can do with touch up paints to those damaged areas. You'd get it at least 95% without having to resort to full panel resprays.

Nip onto detailing world with the pictures see if anyone can help. good luck.