Looked at a new car today

A2ON

Platinum Member
I know it's a silly thing but ever since seeing SAMs gw 197 cup I've wanted one , it's also no secret my cars now done 43k so the milage s racking up to be fair anyway

I see at a dealers the following

Clio 200 cup
2009 plate
air con
gw

Not a mark on it it's uber clean £12,399 ??

^^ worth it ?

It means I could have the above for not that much more a month like 50 odd

So I gues my question is this do I want to change should I bother ?

Opinions welcome .

If you really want it do it, but seems like your loosing out on your creature comforts and paying more less spec and white. I thought you had your car setup how you wanted it? considered respay? I personally wouldnt, but its your car, money so go with what you want. Good points of warrenty, low mileage etc. seems i bit pricey tho?

You have no idea what seeing GW 200's at that Renaultsport meet has done to me. I need one. Badly.

But no monies!!!!

:argue:

Yeh last year these cars the cups - air con were 12,999 brand new ! Now there more abot £13400

yeh the only thing making me want to change is the milage on mine ... Should I just rub it for a year or so it's still under warrenty etc etc and sell / trade in next year only prob it may have 50k + by then ?

Thanks for the help so far .

Overpriced if you ask me for a bottom spec design.

You'll be giving more away than your getting tbh.

K cool thanks ,

Think I'm just going to stick with what I've got and look for a nice S3 in 6 months time

If its just the looks that does it for you keep an eye out for one being split and buy the headlights and front bumper.

Then when you've done that you could have the car wrapped white.

IMO you'd be loosing a lot buying that 200cup.

I'll be honest

Thing wrong with mine

A few stone chips on the front and tv shows the badly
paint swirl marks from bad washing by previuos owner
wheels need a refurb
callipers need painting
MILLAGE 42 odd k

To b honest I love my car now just needs some money spent on it to get it right but I handels soooo well. I just worry about the miles it's done and risidual value in 7 months at INS renewal ??

Views ?

u wont get the KW feel from the 200, GW is nice but hard to keep clean . . . . and tar . . . well tats another story. swirl marks are easy to lose after a day of polishing. calipers can be sprayed up for about 50 quid ull be without ure car 4 a week thgh unless u have spares. wheel refurb. . . . buy new wheels lol 200 wheels if u really want. IMO 197 looks better at front than 200 the wavy spliter puts me off. and further more u want this TB off me lol only car i would swap for is new golf R