Looked at a new car today

how much are these i want 1 as a runa around, cant afford to put £120 a week in the 197

how much are these i want 1 as a runa around, cant afford to put £120 a week in the 197

I picked mine up with no mot R reg 60k for £300. Cost me a jubilee clip to get it throught the mot and currently done 117 miles on a tenner. About 65mpg. I bought mine to sell and make money on but i'd rather get rid of the 25 mpg leon or an arm!!!

Drove one for a week round Scotland.....the week I got my 197...and lets say I'm glad Igot the clio :smile:

Na don’t do it, if you are thinking about an S3 then get your self a R26.

IMO I don’t see the point going from a 197 to a 200 other than warranty.

Right then ,

Firstly a welcome change i am posting this post at least from a laptop.

:jase:

i test drove the exact focus i wanted today Orange ST2 with every option besides leather which i did not want . parking sensors , sat nav , mp3 and blutooth cd headunit etc etc

and to be honest if there was any ST that was going to make me want to buy one it would have been this.

However im sure you will all be glad to hear especially mike :rofl:

There not that quick at all to be honest yeah they sound nice , yeah they have more down low power and more space which were the main reason for change for me, but to be honest when i was driving it there was a underwhelming sense of disapointment the turbo comes in an dontget me wrong its lush but to be fair in a heatbeat its gone again . it does handel well again i was slightly disapointed boot it coming of a roundabout and the "Diff" seems to have a spaz attack and does not want you to be able to do anything besides from proceed in a direction some what similar to where you were going but alot slower !.

the example i looked at was as clean as a whistle very low miles and full service history . however weathers its worth the cost to change is for me NO.

when i got back in the clio i felt happier yes its nosier yes it gear ratios leave alot to be desired and yes it not got as much room but to be fair in terms of what made me happier i can hand on heart say it was the little 8 grand clio over the 16 grand ST and to be fair even if i found a ST for 10-11 k would i change nope no way .

the one big thing which is always in the back of my mind though is through a grand at an ST and its hello 285+ BHP !!

All this has done is made me love my 197 even more

Roll on spending undels and noodles of cash on it ,,,,,,,

Arron
:smile::hug1: