Mileage wimps....

I have only covered 2500 in 6months in mine but then I do have the luxureyof have 2 cars so the 200cup only come's out to play at weekends and the weather is nice I might take it to work!:tongueout:
On another note I finished my apprentiship 15 months ago and when SOME people see me in it at work and then ask if it is mine, and I say yes! They think I am a liar and that (mummy and daddy) has bought it for me which really p***es my off. So I think why bother taking it and take the punto instead. :jumpon:
jealouse mate that all:wink:

I have only covered 2500 in 6months in mine but then I do have the luxureyof have 2 cars so the 200cup only come's out to play at weekends and the weather is nice I might take it to work!:tongueout:
On another note I finished my apprentiship 15 months ago and when SOME people see me in it at work and then ask if it is mine, and I say yes! They think I am a liar and that (mummy and daddy) has bought it for me which really p***es my off. So I think why bother taking it and take the punto instead. :jumpon:

i get this too dude as im quite young really.
i just smile at them, at the end of the day, weve worked damn hard to get a nice car so why not show it off abit :thumbsup:

i get this too dude as im quite young really.
i just smile at them, at the end of the day, weve worked damn hard to get a nice car so why not show it off abit :thumbsup:

Too right! Alot of hard graft and saving up went into that car! :wink:

Well when you work all week I think it is nice to spend the money you have earned on something you like and care about. We all love cars, so why not drive a beast? Lol! I don't have a house to pay for though, that's the only reason I can afford mine!

Mine is a March 2008 and currently stands on 14000. Bought it with 8k in January 2010 :smile:
Work about 40 miles 3 times a week. With some weeks not even moving. Use the diesel work horse for the majority!