My new steed

218bhp
50kg lighter than a standard Cooper S
LSD as standard too !

We were looking at changing the Abarth 500 for one ;/

I think the JCW was 208bhp Matt, dont quote me on it though lol!

It is so ironic that this is posted up now, just a few days after I drove a 220bhp Cooper S :-/ I really enjoyed it but it felt slightly numb compared to the Clio so I can see what Deako is saying - they aren't 'special'.

Don't get me wrong though I said if I didn't have the Clio I would have a GP in a heartbeat, the increased power is too good to pass up and it is better built than all of the competition, but about as reliable as a Renault lmao!!!

Yeah they certainly do! I quite enjoy that feeling in the Clio so I would have to get the next one to achieve the same!

These are a stunning car and very rare which is definatley a +! Was looking at them before I got the clio. ONLY reason didn't get one is because of insurance. The clio is enough but the GP was even more so could't afford to do it. They are by far the best built hot hatch around and they are all 4 years old now. (production only lasted a year in 2006)
Will definatley become a classic and therefore never loose much in depreciation. All the one's I looked at were extremley well cared for because the owners new they had something a little bit special! :drool:

Sorry to go on but these are one of the all time greats, no matter what anyone says!!!!!!!!!!
:jump1:

Last edited:
these are reasonbly cheap, u think they will make a newer version?

Was in a Mini dealership the other day and they had a JCP World Championship 50 in there showrrom, really nice bit of kit but they were lookin for £35,000 for theirs. Reading the spec it looks a monster though, quicker than my 200 anyway. (straight line at least) Loads of carbon fibre parts on it too looked wicked.

The GP is the coolest mini, not a fan of the alloys but the spoiler and everything else is cool as. Should get a nice set of black BBS rims for it. PIMP!

:drool:

Well my New stuff arrived

HPIM2759.jpg

Steering wheel is epic! small things can make such a big difference sometimes

Decided to CF vinyl the inserts

HPIM2761.jpg

HPIM2763.jpg

Got a Vinyl Fitter coming tomoz to sort out the GP sticker around the bonnet scoop as i really dont wanna F**k em up!

New rear badge Im gonna try replace it myself should be fun!

A mini?? Girl car :wink:

Just kidding mate, you definitely have something exclusive there. How do u find it compared to the Clio, with regards to the fun factor?

A mini?? Girl car :wink:

Just kidding mate, you definitely have something exclusive there. How do u find it compared to the Clio, with regards to the fun factor?

Hahahaha lol

I'd actually say the Clio is on par with the fun factor side! But for sheer noise and excitement the GP just edges it, both blow the R26 out the water tho in terms of fun!!

Hahahaha lol

I'd actually say the Clio is on par with the fun factor side! But for sheer noise and excitement the GP just edges it, both blow the R26 out the water tho in terms of fun!!

I bet mate, thats the one thing that's stopped us gettin a Meg. The clio's are too much fun

Ive said it once ill say it again .

This GP looks amazing , more pics we know you would have been cleaning it already lol

Gave the car a quick clean today

HPIM2764.jpg

had the front GP decals installed

HPIM2765.jpg

then this evening picked up these bad boys!!

HPIM2766.jpg

HPIM2767.jpg

Also purchased an Arm rest and ITG filter

so moving along nicely!