My new steed

cheers guys! mike defiantly a car to consider after the clio mate!

ye of course rich you still going le-man ye??!! im all booked but everybody else seems to have gone quiet! you in no rush i take it lol

I'll see you in Le Mans mate, burn outs near the Houx :wink:

On that subject PM/text me you mobile number mate, I lost all my numbers the other month when I properly failed syncing my iPhone lol

that looks fantastic!!! think them turinis will suit it fine once you get the r26r theme :tongueout: no honestly red wheels will look sweet!! how much the car set you back if you dont mind me asking

Love these cars and yours is mint.

Rare to have the Brembo's up front too, did you find one with them on or get them yourself ?

Love the GP's, the only other hot hatch i would get. I think my girlfriends standard mini cooper is fun so this must be awesome!

Car looks stunning mate, love the wheels!!

Very, very cool car. Love GP rear spoiler.

Moan of the day....this should have been Renaults approach to the R27/Gordini....and not just stick a load of stickers on a 197 with a cup suspension.

Sweet ride fella!! Give me a few months and my MCS may be upto to pace (or more, I'm going crazy on mine) already had a 17% pulley fitted, next is some upgraded brakes, then lightweight rota alloys etc etc

Love the turinis, meet up sometime?

Sweet ride fella!! Give me a few months and my MCS may be upto to pace (or more, I'm going crazy on mine) already had a 17% pulley fitted, next is some upgraded brakes, then lightweight rota alloys etc etc

Love the turinis, meet up sometime?

sorry dude only just seen this ye ill be up for a meet sometime

Not a fan of minis but this one gets my vote. Im so glad you took those hideous wheels off too!

thanks mate,

I'm coming round to the original wheels they look 100% better on a lowered car

btw ill be at the CS saturday if anybody is going along, welcome to have mooch