My new steed

Hey I have to feel powerful in some way!

We don't all have superchargers... cough, you two, cough cough!!!

:lol:

new update!!

new mats

HPIM2771.jpg

Shift Light installed --- BMW OEM Armrest Installed --- Painted the Dial Rings/Vent rings Matt black

HPIM2772.jpg

HPIM2776.jpg

HPIM2777.jpg

Still need to order the spacers for the Brakes etc

totally forgot id posted a thread up on here and for people not on cliosport heres an update

The cars moved on abit now

Firstly KW V1's

IMG_3642.jpg

IMG_3638.jpg

IMG_3637.jpg

IMG_3644.jpg

IMG_3643.jpg

IMG_3641.jpg

IMG_3647.jpg

and as it is at the moment Rocking Speedline Turini's

IMG_3866.jpg

IMG_3842.jpg

IMG_3882.jpg

IMG_3859.jpg

IMG_3873.jpg

IMG_3854.jpg

IMG_3849.jpg

also this is the gap getting onto my driveway i do have scrapage issues!

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

other than that its had Janspeed Manifold + decat so tonnes of pops and bangs win!!

Oh dear, not scrappage! Think I would put it up a bit tbh. Looks good though. Love those speedlines.

Lovelycar, contemplating one myself although far far too low, wont assist with the already spot on handling and not really sure the turinis go with the look of the car personally.

definately would opt for some of the race spec BBS wheels the racing coopers use as they look immense.

cheers guys

ye the car is low altho its gone up abit now dude to speed bumps grrrr

Mikey, handling hasn't really been effected at all in-fact its slightly better altho probably because the Turinis don't have run-flats so that really helps!! as for the look i went for something abit different to other Minis, not many about with these and probably the 1st GP to have em but i also like the OEM look about em and theres a possibility of these going red for Le-mans!!! lol

also the pics dont do them any favours in the flesh the car looks amazing imo of course!

Just thought with it being that low it would make the handling a bit too skittish, especially with the LSD.

As for the wheels they are very unuqie, certainly not to my taste but looks well looked after, im still looking for one myself if I decide to get rid of the clio.