new tyres - recommendations - anyone?

So there is a 63$ difference in price per tyre! Bloody hell! GO for the V12s if you can get them! They're very good. It's all because Hankook are still classed as being a semi-budget brand. Whereas Continental are a Premium brand. But Hankook make some good tyre designs and are being fitted as standard to more and more manufactuers cars. I think even Audi and BMW have started using them. They certainly have impressed me and my dad. Punch well above their weight.

So there is a 63$ difference in price per tyre! Bloody hell! GO for the V12s if you can get them! They're very good. It's all because Hankook are still classed as being a semi-budget brand. Whereas Continental are a Premium brand. But Hankook make some good tyre designs and are being fitted as standard to more and more manufactuers cars. I think even Audi and BMW have started using them. They certainly have impressed me and my dad. Punch well above their weight.

I know what you mean, but I'll stick to CSC3 - 5,4kg weight difference when on the car, and I know they're worth the money. :thumbsup:

Will pair them with the Ultraleggeras next Spring hopefully: 7.74kg vs 10.5kg

With the Ultras and the CSC3 I would save 21,04kg on the wheels & tyres compared to my current setup (R888 is 11.1kg and CSC3 is 8.6kg) - and that's a difference.

Last edited:
You should fill them with nitrogen I think it is too? A lot of tyre places use it instead of air now.