Parking Article

She calls him a twat yet goes by the name 'Betty Lovepump'?
The car park is half empty, so how is it any of her business? Maybe she should get a life.
And for the record, I always park like that in supermarkets.

Reactions: RossWoods93
The comment: "I don't see the point in parking like this when the value of the cars look under £10k anyway" really got the blood boiling!

So what if the value of the car isn't high value! People don't understand the effort/care people show towards their vehicles! If its your pride and joy you want it to look decent regardless of the value! There's nothing quite like the deathly stare like you've committed murder upon parking like this though :smile:

Reactions: Sean197
The comment: "I don't see the point in parking like this when the value of the cars look under £10k anyway" really got the blood boiling!

So what if the value of the car isn't high value! People don't understand the effort/care people show towards their vehicles! If its your pride and joy you want it to look decent regardless of the value! There's nothing quite like the deathly stare like you've committed murder upon parking like this though :smile:

The Daily Fail were perpetuating the idea by continuously referring to the car as 'second-hand'. Whose business is it to question the value of your car?
I love getting the stare. I came out of Tesco about 4 years ago and a guy was putting a note under my windscreen. As he walked away from the car I read it, and it said 'Park in one space. Ticket next time'. So I quickly walked after him and shouted 'excuse me', and as he turned around I calmly handed him his note and said 'you don't have the authority to give me a ticket now or any other time so please don't put notes on my car, slap next time'. He stood there not knowing what to say, and my other half was pissing herself laughing.

I don't do this very often, though it has been known, but I always try to find a space where there's only one space next to me such as on the end or next to a trolley bay (as long as there's no danger of trolley damage) & I park as far over in the bay as I can from the next bay.

Reactions: Sean197
Most of the cretins that complain about stuff like this would be the first ones to whinge if it was their car that got scratched! Some people have far too much time on their hands if they spend their days taking photos of stuff like this and posting it on social media!

Reactions: Gordini and Sean197
Whats the women moaning about theres loads of spaces.

I park across two if its not busy, if its busy then I find a space where the cars either side look like someone who gives a toss about there car. If its between a delivery van a beaten up old fiesta - I'm not parking there.

I've had two lots of damage on my car while parked. One cost around £800 to repair, the other is probably going to be around £500 when I get it done. I completely understand when people park like this but try not to do it myself through fear of some scumbag keying my car because they don't like it.

There are two problems here. 1, people can't drive properly and couldn't give two craps about anything that isn't theirs, especially when they know they won't be accountable for their selfish actions. 2, supermarkets and the likes are evil and are so desperate to get as much of our money as possible they force us to squeeze into parking bays that are simply not big enough so they can fit more of us in. Cars are constantly getting bigger, parking bays are not.

If we have to go to a supermarket I'll park as far away as possible and one of us will stay with the car. It's just not worth it.

Oh and my GOD are the daily fail readers really so thick that the article has to be repeated over and over again for the idiots to take on board what they are reading?

Maybe we need to petition the supermarkets to provide bigger bays, even if they only did a few that were miles from the entrance. Most folk are too fat and lazy to walk a few extra metres anyway.

Reactions: Chris and Sean197
Some people have far too much time on their hands if they spend their days taking photos of stuff like this and posting it on social media!

There's a page for my hometown on Facebook naming and shaming peoples parking on there... still waiting for my day but it will come! And when it does it'll be obvious who's yellow Clio that is :smile: maybe if I get my clio197.net stickers in the window it'll be some free PR!

Reactions: Jimmy
There's a page for my hometown on Facebook naming and shaming peoples parking on there...

Taking this a step further - this site is beyond belief - http://www.ratethatdriver.co.uk/ Am I really the only one thinking "if someone's driving is that bad, why not report them to the police?". I mean, what exactly do these muppets think they will achieve? 'Ooooooh I know, i'll write a wee report about their driving on a website that they'll never see. That'll show them'. Twunts.

Taking this a step further - this site is beyond belief - http://www.ratethatdriver.co.uk/ Am I really the only one thinking "if someone's driving is that bad, why not report them to the police?". I mean, what exactly do these muppets think they will achieve? 'Ooooooh I know, i'll write a wee report about their driving on a website that they'll never see. That'll show them'. Twunts.

Im not on there, woo!

The mentality/brainpower of the people who write these rants can be summed up with the quality of their spelling.

"This driver is dangerous. More interested in others drivers and voicing her oppinion. Break testing people on round abouts isnt clever. Grop up little girl and get on with your own business."

These people are so hopeless, even autocorrect has given up on them.

Reactions: Sean197 and DS197

Firstly, congrats on the use of the word "twunt", it's one of my all time faves.

Secondly, that site is funny! There should be more stuff like this. People should be held accountable for the stupid stuff they do, especially on the road. I'd love a site for naming and shaming the middle lane dicks on the motorway who cause traffic to be MUCH worse than it needs to be. But the DVLA or the Government should run it. Your reg gets entered and an automated letter arrives on your doorstep... "you're a middle lane dickhead, how about thinking of others as well as yourself? We're watching you..."

:smiley:

Oh if only I was in charge...