Pav's Albi Blue 197T

Well done mate, looked a cracking day out!!! Bet your glad to be home now and can chill out with a beer :smile:

you betcha mate..really tired and my legs are aching really badly..just finished the 1st pint..

Its a hard life isn't it.. Driving round a track in your pride and joy all day, then coming home to enjoy a beer, your poor legs :smiley:

So need to get some of the old smilies back, some of these just don't cut it!!!

Reactions: sevenfourate
the weather was spot on..all went great and the car performed perfect..think i could do with an ARB though to make the rear a bit more tight...
thanks Yiannis

Very nice Pav, good result that!!

How do the wheels feel compared to the oz's? They are obviously a bit heavier.

thanks Chris..they are a bit..they are ok,but compared to the OZ's with some comfy tyres on,they were a bit hard to drive on (motorway) fine on the track

That's awesome Pav, I bet you're very proud to have your baby featured on their page! It does look very smart with those wheels on!

I was on my phone earlier. Now i'm at home and can see it in its full glory..... the picture looks even better than i imagined.

I was right though. You are such a poser Pav. I mean even your helmet matches your calipers and side decals. Thats all no accident :smile:

Would you recommend the Bilsteins?

They're next on my shopping list after exhaust next week.

Bit worried you thought they were soft!

That's awesome Pav, I bet you're very proud to have your baby featured on their page! It does look very smart with those wheels on!
im buzzing tbh..doesnt happen to me often(never) really that a picture of my car is on a main page of anything :smile:

I was right though. You are such a poser Pav. I mean even your helmet matches your calipers and side decals. Thats all no accident :smile:
haha..never noticed till you pointed it out..well spotted

Would you recommend the Bilsteins?

They're next on my shopping list after exhaust next week.

Bit worried you thought they were soft!

right ok..let me explain myself..i may have been a bit unfair in my previous post..they are great and you will find them a bit firm for road use but still pretty much fine..what i meant,and i should have said it,that the body roll could be a bit less noticeable but thats on my list to do now..maybe an ARB at some point to be fitted to reduce the body roll..

however,if you tend to track your car a bit more often,i would go for some more track focused suspension,thats for sure...

hope that makes sense