Pav's Albi Blue 197T

There were some nice cars there on the track, however (and I am being biased) but yours stood out big time! Plus it was the only 197 going round, so instant kudos there!!

thanks Jimmy..
was a bit bored after work today so i think Syer suggested some black and yellow carbon fiber side bullets...so here we go...

took them off the car..filed the Renault Sport writing off with a file i had lying around..cleaned and wrapped in carbon fiber vinyl..ordered yellow Renaul Sport stickers from Ebay and finally lacquered them..not the real stuff Syer but i think they will do :sunglasses:

P_20160919_183829_1_p.jpg P_20160919_183836_1_p.jpg P_20160919_185705_1_p.jpg P_20160919_185712_1_p.jpg P_20160919_185722_1_p.jpg P_20160919_190612_1_p.jpg P_20160919_190618_1_p.jpg P_20160919_190623_1_p.jpg P_20160919_190847_1_p.jpg P_20160919_190855_1_p.jpg

i'll let them dry overnight and put them back on tmr morning..will take a few pics with them on...
thanks for the nudge i needed..now the handle :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

They look great! If only I had the patience, but I don't so that's why companies like Streamline exist, for lazy people like me :grinning:

Reactions: Johnny 99
Great work as always Pav. You should have a little business to keep you busy in all those long holidays you get :wink:

Wow bloody great effort Pav, like sean said, wish I could be arsed to do stuff like this lol!

Been wanting to wrap my little door strip things for ages but not found the time/effort lol!

They look brilliant Pav, nice work! Good on you again for doing these things yourself - saved you some money and earnt you 'nuff respect from us members! Looking forward to seeing the photos when they're fitted.

And as suggested, you could make a bit of money here my friend, if you were so inclined....

They look great! If only I had the patience, but I don't so that's why companies like Streamline exist, for lazy people like me :grinning:
believe or not but it only took me about an hour and half start to finish..plus i'd love to be able to buy stuff from them but the money is tight once you own one of these toys :smile:

Great work as always Pav. You should have a little business to keep you busy in all those long holidays you get :wink:
someone mentioned holiday??when??happy days :tonguewink:

AWESOME.

I'll get mine in the post today for the Pav treatment.

Thanks in advance :smile:
what colour combo would you wish sir??

Wow bloody great effort Pav, like sean said, wish I could be arsed to do stuff like this lol!

Been wanting to wrap my little door strip things for ages but not found the time/effort lol!
that's my OCD talking..you dont want to be like me..cant sit still..:smilingimp:

They look brilliant Pav, nice work! Good on you again for doing these things yourself - saved you some money and earnt you 'nuff respect from us members! Looking forward to seeing the photos when they're fitted.

And as suggested, you could make a bit of money here my friend, if you were so inclined....
thanks lads..dont think i could charge you funny lot