Pav's Albi Blue 197T

The photos are brilliant mate, some really good shots there!! You'll have to photoshop out that goon sat next to you though :grin:

The bullets have come out really well too, they look good on the car. I bet people would be willing to pay for your services dude (no funny comments from anyone please, I know what you lot are like now (Chris91 :smile:) ), you've done a good job with them!

that guy sitting next to me made the whole experience even better so he is staying :tonguewink:
yeah some nice shots..44 pictures for £25 not that bad..

thanks..i really like them too..they look very good given the whole process took me less than 2 hours..

Poor little MX5.

Looked in his mirrors, soiled his pants @ Pavster looming loud and large and did a dance of death on the spot.

Great vid, great times Pavster :smile:

where do you get this stuff mate??im in stitches :grinning:

thank you

To be honest i just felt the Mazda's pain buddy.

I'm pretty sure if i look really hard; I can actually see it 'Bad-mouthing' you and saying "Pick on someone your own size" as its doing its bestest spinning-top impression....

have another vid,which it needs editing,where i pick on somebody my size..there just were lots of them on that day...
gotta say they performed not bad at all

thanks guys..appreciate all you kind comments..glad you enjoy all this as much as I do...i believe that these cars must be tracked or they get sad :disrelieved:
gotta give them some abuse..thats their purpose..
Matt just do it..if you feel like you should then just do it..you will love it..the problem is that you cant really expo
lore their full potential on the road,hence track days mate..will love it..

a bit of a preparation for an upcoming winter..heard good things about these 2 products so wanted to try them..
will see how they perform..the wheels are going back on the car tmr ...

P_20160924_151123_1_p.jpg P_20160924_151132_1_p.jpg P_20160924_151146_1_p.jpg P_20160924_151210_1_p.jpg P_20160924_151238_1_p.jpg