Pothole = new tyre and spare wheel...

After an unfortunate pothole incident yesterday I now have a rubbish budget tyre on one of my wheels.As the other ContiSport 3s are only 3,500 miles old, I'd like to just replace this budget one with a new CS3. I've had a look online and they seem to be available for just under £100.

Does anyone know what the exact tyre supplied with the 200 is? Whilst searching I've found a couple of different ratings of 215/45/R17 W. I could check this on the other tyres but I'm at work without the car and would like to order today if possible.

Also anyone know what sort of price I'm looking at for a new standard cup wheel from Renault? I've now decided that I want a full spare after waiting in the cold for the AA (tyre foam doesn't work on sidewall gashes).

The size is 215/45/R17 and I don't think you need to worry about speed rating as long as it is either V, W, Y or Z

Am sure the CS3 on the 200 is the dearer one as it has a thicker wall, So i've been told,

Its a standard CS3, can't be any different.

Bespoke tyres are for the realms of 7 Series BMWs et al. The 20" rear tyre (I forget exact size / make) on the father in laws 730d cost nearly £400 each from BMW, bespoke run flat etc.

Similar Thread Suggestions