POTM - January 2017

Nick - did you say you were an ex 'Pro' Photographer or similar ?
I remember you mentioning a brand new Camera too.
Your car's going to be re-painted and buffed within an inch of his life.....
And your coming out with "fighting talk" !

No pressure for an amazing shot then :smile:

Haha I'm not an ex pro, but I'm finding my way with it again!
I found a tiny spec of rust on one of the back arches, just started to turn brown. So I'm having back quarters done, front and back bumpers and bonnet. Doors and wings are spot on!
So they will be very carefully buffed (or maybe re lacquer) will see :wink:
Ha yeah realised afterwards I may have put the pressure on myself :relaxed:
But I love POTM and I love a challenge!
:chair: BRING IT ON!

Reactions: sevenfourate
Haha I'm not an ex pro, but I'm finding my way with it again!
I found a tiny spec of rust on one of the back arches, just started to turn brown. So I'm having back quarters done, front and back bumpers and bonnet. Doors and wings are spot on!
So they will be very carefully buffed (or maybe re lacquer) will see :wink:
Ha yeah realised afterwards I may have put the pressure on myself :relaxed:
But I love POTM and I love a challenge!
:chair: BRING IT ON!

From your last entry - we're all very much looking forward to your next too :smile:

Great to see someone so passionate about it......

Whens the spray-job happening ??

I'll probably not participate this month as I wont have time to take new pics.

But heres a reflection shot I took a year ago if anyone needs some inspiration :grin:

31933000082_f31a27ef7f_c.jpg

Absolutely awesome shot!!! Damn!

I think it's time a Non Yellow car won this month... :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
(Colour envy!)

Can anyone find my reflection shot from last year please? Was one with me in:grinning:

Can't find it anywhere and it's not on my phone.

Would like to enter it in this months competition!

Can anyone find my reflection shot from last year please? Was one with me in:grinning:

Can't find it anywhere and it's not on my phone.

Would like to enter it in this months competition!

Did you post as an entry to a comp perhaps ? The old pics are all viewable Ben....

Also: i dont use the site uploader....but there must be an option in your profile / settings to see and / or add, delete, amend etc any photos you've uploaded.

Could you maybe find it that way ?

I can't remember to be honest Shuv. I know it got a few laughs.

I'll keep,looking or try and replicate the shot:wink:

I can't remember to be honest Shuv. I know it got a few laughs.

I'll keep,looking or try and replicate the shot:wink:

I've looked at my own profile and i cant even see or find any settings allowing me to see / edit etc uploaded pics via the site uploader. Maybe thats because i have none to 'manage' though. Its normally an option called "Manage attachments" on alot of forums.

At least if you could explore that option it would allow you to cross that avenue off the list......

@Jimmy @Chris ????????????????????

I've looked all over profile page and can't see anything regarding pictures unfortunately. The search goes on...

From your last entry - we're all very much looking forward to your next too :smile:

Great to see someone so passionate about it......

Whens the spray-job happening ??
This weekend I hope! I'm prepping it at home during the week, then my brother will be laying on the paint on Saturday, baked... then buffed on Sunday. Fingers crossed. Missus doesn't know yet... :confused:

Reactions: sevenfourate
Unfortunately no such feature - I realise there was on the last forum.

There is an add-on for this forum software to enable users to have a gallery - something worth exploring...?

Reactions: Nick197RS

There is an add-on for this forum software to enable users to have a gallery - something worth exploring...?
Oooooo that sounds cool!

Thanks for clearing that up. Must have been the old forum base i remember "clearing up" some attachments from then.......

Definitely worth exploring the Gallery function i'd say Chris !

Thanks for clearing that up. Must have been the old forum base i remember "clearing up" some attachments from then.......

Definitely worth exploring the Gallery function i'd say Chris !

Yeah the old software had attachments and it also had a gallery section.

@Big Ben I think I remember that photo being in the thread 'Share your reflection shots' or something similar?? Apologies if you've already looked in there :oops:

EDIT it's not in there, just had a look.... :worried:

Reactions: Big Ben
@Big Ben I think I remember that photo being in the thread 'Share your reflection shots' or something similar?? Apologies if you've already looked in there :oops:

EDIT it's not in there, just had a look.... :worried:
Thanks for looking Jimmy. It was around the time when we got new 197.net stickers but I can't find it haha

Reactions: Jimmy
I spent best part of 15 mins sifting through your posts to try and find it last night Ben.... no luck though.

Reactions: Big Ben

Similar Thread Suggestions