POTM - January 2017

Thanks for looking chaps. I'll try get something sorted for this months comp

Well my new buffer has arrived... hopefully I will have something to upload soon :wink:

Whats the criteria? Mine looks like its been through a rally stage so wont be winning any show and shine awards!

The only criteria really is the theme, which of course if 'Reflection' - you can interpret that in any way you like, be creative and original! It has to be ideally a newly taken photo, rather than one from months back :smile: encourages a level playing field then.

Whats the criteria? Mine looks like its been through a rally stage so wont be winning any show and shine awards!

Doesn't have to be reflections on your car specifically, can be any type of reflection, so water etc.

Hoping to get my one taken tomorrow. Hopefully there will be some more people enter too

Redo of your avatar would be tough to beat!

I did think that that would be a good idea, but I wanted to come up with something new. This avatar picture never got submitted for a POTM comp unfortunately. I chose another one. It was for the "water" theme quite a few months back.

Reactions: ///M
I'm stuck between two pictures. I can't decide which one to go for. I'll get one uploaded today though!

Reactions: Jimmy

Similar Thread Suggestions