Recommend me a clay

I use Dodo quite a bit and works well. The born slippery lube is just as good as the other stuff on the market.

I like how no one asks the aggresiveness of the clay. Megs only do med and course. Sonus do a v v fine clay for road grime. Zaino (pink) works well for me i only use megs blue for wheels as its too harsh for paint.

That's why Zymol is so good. It's as gentle and soft as any but removes more crap that any too.

But £50 with lube for a bar half the size of others is steep!!

I used that and it's not very good IMO.

The cheaper maguires kit is better and Zymol is a different league.(admittedly so is the price)

Out of interest, what don't you like about the Dodo Juice claying stuff?

I really like Basics Of Bling clay and Born Slippy, which is widely considered as one of the best on the market.

Out of interest, what don't you like about the Dodo Juice claying stuff?

I really like Basics Of Bling clay and Born Slippy, which is widely considered as one of the best on the market.

I don't like any dodo products or the company itself. They use bull**** reasons as to why they don't quote carnauba content then claim supernatural can compete with waxes costing thousands. But raceglaze 55 with out last it and it's considerably cheaper. If fact with every dodo product I have use the equivalent raceglaze is much better and sometimes cheaper.

As for the clay well in terms of effort and how clean it gets the paint Zymol Lehm Clay us on a different planet.

IMO Dodo juice is cleverly marketed, over price tat. They claim to be as good as Zymol but can't even compete with autoglym and maguires.

Pre Machine polish I use Megs Red.

If its a general clay and I dont want to cause marring but still remove a decent amount of dirt. Sonus Green (Now Grey)