Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

Superb morning here in Sunny Lowestoft-on-Sea :smile: So surprise-surprise Sunday so far consisted of a little "refresh" for me.

But rather than put up some pics infront of my house: I decided to do a short walk-around video instead.

I did think about doing a talk-over too. Then i thought - "Why spoil it" !!!! Hope you like and thanks for checking-in.....

***CLICK: "VIMEO" BOTTOM RIGHT TO SEE IN FULL SCREEN***

Have to say, that paintwork is bouncing out! Really does look deep, was it a quick detailer or wax you used? Ps are you retrieving the rear seats? Just curious

Reactions: sevenfourate
Have to say, that paintwork is bouncing out! Really does look deep, was it a quick detailer or wax you used?

However young at heart i think i am - im 45 ! I take it 'bouncing out' (That made me smile) is a good thing :smile:

Its just Sonax BSD QD on-top. I really-really rate it.........

However young at heart i think i am - im 45 ! I take it 'bouncing out' (That made me smile) is a good thing :smile:

Its just Sonax BSD QD on-top. I really-really rate it.........

Lol mate, don't know where it came from but yes, you got it right! It really is a beautiful deep shine! I'm using a menzerna qd! Very good also, find it deepens the colour slightly, p21 wax too is a very easy on off product which was a bit more lasting power than the qd.

Ps I'm flying over and going to peel that sticker off in the dead of night! Lol

Lol mate, don't know where it came from but yes, you got it right! It really is a beautiful deep shine! I'm using a menzerna qd! Very good also, find it deepens the colour slightly, p21 wax too is a very easy on off product which was a bit more lasting power than the qd.

Ps I'm flying over and going to peel that sticker off in the dead of night! Lol

This (effectively after a name change) ? Gets some great reviews......And the application - or ease of it - sounds awesome !

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/wax/r222-carnauba-wax/prod_357.html

I'll warn you now. Try and mess with my sticker in the dead of night and you'll have 2kg of lick-you-to-death West Highland Terrier to contend with :smile:

This (effectively after a name change) ? Gets some great reviews......And the application - or ease of it - sounds awesome !

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/wax/r222-carnauba-wax/prod_357.html

I'll warn you now. Try and mess with my sticker in the dead of night and you'll have 2kg of lick-you-to-death West Highland Terrier to contend with :smile:
I knew you had good taste, that's the slightly cheaper version of the one I use and recommended in my post, I had it and the p21s from the same firm is even better!

If you look just to the right in the related products it's the one with the applicator and blue box, I get all my gear from clean you car too :smile: just about to order some more stuff I don't really need! Lol

These idea's are bloody great.
But you keep giving me ideas and making me want to spend money.........

Please stop :wink:

I can't wait to see what happens with these seats I'm sure we will be far from disappointed that's for sure.

Pez

Between communicating with and visiting my leather trimmer guy, sorting somewhere to do the Recaro stitching, choosing a colour etc i think i'm making progress. with these seats. After i've ordered the leather hides i will send them off for the logo to be done in the first instance. But before that im going to take a seat to the trimmer tomorrow so he can look over it now; so as not to have any unseen circumstances occuring later !

I've decided on one of two shade's of leather. and a supplier.

My thoughts now are concerned by:

1/ Totally smooth leather hide.

2/ One with a very slight eggshell / orange peel effect to it. ie: A small amount of texture.

3/ EXTREMELY UNLIKELY: One with slightly more / quite pronounced texture to the surface.

@///M @Micah @Big Ben @Johnny99 @Gordini (And anyone else please !). Thoughts positively welcomed ?