watched some rubbish but this...

Foxspeed

"the new red baron"
...is the best

transporter 3 utter guff :whatever::whatever:

makes fast and furious 3 seem well acted :shout:

to be honest with something so product placement "audi" wise you wouldnt expect anything else really :thumbdown:

think i will go watch some paint dry :wink:

Im watching it aswel, i kind of like it tbh. I know its cheesy but hey, the music industry is cheesy but i don't complain about that.. much lol.

And the air was already in the tyres so putting it in a bag would make no difference.

Plus the drivers window gets broken and then isn't

No marks from bullets, collisions, etc.

I am sure at one point, perhaps on the bridge, he sits there and just spins the real wheels, on a perm4WD car...

Worst one of the 3. Totally unrealistic. Probably done for the Americans. Started watching it, but switched it off after I saw a W12 engined car driving on 2 wheels between 2 lorries. Surely a car with an engine that big would be impossible, even with ramps, to keep on 2 wheels easily? Then the no damage thing and the sped up scenes was enough to make me cringe!

Plus of course I think the quattro system uses open diffs so the power would go to the wheels at the top, which would just spin.

and another pile of guff......"the only way is essex" whats all that about

the blokes have more makeup and hair products then the women and talk about "wooden" acting.....their like 1 dimentional characters :thumbdown: