what are the best make mods to buy to get power

i have just bought a clio 200 11 plate .

was looking at the itg induction kit are these worth the money like 285 quid and do they sound nice

exhaust is confussing as there it so cats to remove again miltek i was thinking cat bk with decat pipe then i still got get rid of manifold one some how

and next is a remap dont know what power ill get from this as i been told most clio 200 would must likly be 185 190 standard if lucky .

cams look another good mod dear, i only no of ktec any other good renault tunners out there

Save your money rather than chase power. Just enjoy the car as it is. (This is coming from a guy who has put a KTec cat back, decat pipe, enlarged TB, panel filter and remap)

With an NA engine the power gains from mods are small without spending serious money. If people want more power out of there clios they tend to put a megane 225 or 250 engine in them, but this costs about 4k average

No chance off 20/30hp with what you want to do,if you had read up you would of realised these engines are near enough maxed out bhp wise without adding a s.c or turbo

Get the intake, the noise alone is worth it. Get a decat back system aswell, the pick up is much stronger and also sounds better, it's more about how it feels with mods on these engines/cars. I had a civic type r ep3 premier edition before and got another 40bhp from her with bolt ons. It's just how these engines are, not as restrictive as others. But do what you want mate. It will feel a lot better that's for sure, mine did.

i donr expect it to be rapid rapid i have owned r26r megane and new focus rs didnt expect this to match them , thinking of cams as the power curve looks stronger from lower revs,

Think the question should be what do you use the car for ? I wouldn’t be chasing power in one of these I would look at induction zausht then map and then really focus on make it handle even better id look at decent tyres colioves and a diff set up well they are monsters and will beat most cars and be great fun to play in..

Just my oppion pal as if you want more power you really need to look at either Turbo or charger :thumbup:

I will be brutal here. If you want more power buy a different car. You could have a nice Porsche, for what you will spend on more power. The gains you get are just not worth the money, if power is what you are after. These cars are about the chassis, they will keep up with most performance cars but will not pass them. Enjoy the Clio for what it is then buy a faster car. Or learn how to drive it properly. :smile: sorry I said it would be brutal.