Who has or does anybody know what happened to my R27?

M

Martin

My R27 got smashed up by a tool in a audi 3 weeks after id got it in 2008 and wrote off and i was just wondering if anybody bought it and put it back on the road? Reg i think was NV57 HCL, it was black with all the options!

A few pics of the mess it was in:

R274.jpg
R273.jpg
R272.jpg
R271.jpg

oh dude, is that blood in the last picture or tail light bits??????

what a mong in his bag of ****e audi.

the fookin o/s/r has come off nearly lol . . . . . no i shudnt lol im :worried:

Just the tail lights, i wasnt in the car, i was in mi grandmas, and i came out n saw this! i think he'd of drove off if he could but his audi wouldnt move! I was only 20 and it was the worst day of my life!

I got an impreza after the insurance paid out:

n517737210_985497_5078.jpg

But after paying ridiculous amounts of money for it for a year i got bored and missed the clio so i got a 200 in August last year.

the fookin o/s/r has come off nearly lol . . . . . no i shudnt lol im :worried:

It was on a 30mph road and when mi mum asked him how fast he was going he said....err only about 40, it is a 40 on here isnt it? Which makes me think he was going a lot faster.

yeah probably drugged up to his eyeballs . . . . . .i wud be gutted mate. glad to see u came back though.

sorry but i wud have deleted them pictures off my comp and tried to forget bad memories like that kill me.

You'd be surprised what gets repaired. Depending how old it was it's not huge damage for what's possibly a 17k car

what number was it? my car came from england and I had a heart sink moment of OMFG thats my car until I seen the no plate :tongueout:

there was a black R27 being broken about a year or so ago. all parts were on ebay.