Who have you met from this site?

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
I am still really a clio197.net virgin :w00t: having met only 3 people from the site: Liambo, drifter, and last weekend, smiler.

I can't wait to see more 197 people at the Renaultsport national meet, it will be good to put names to faces in real life.

Who off here have you met then?

:smile:

ive only met drifter and mike will be trying to get to some meets soon just proving a little bit difficult atm due to work:worried:

C197mojo
Jase
Kevo
Jib197cup

And many others at FCS/Trax although cant remember their usernames lol, sorry!

Met a fair few this year:

Save Donington Meet -
Jase
Adrian
MrAdam
Chappo
LiquidD

Swissvax Meet -
Stanners
Foxspeed
PatrickPebbles
Harry197
MentalPen
LeeMJones

Maybe some more that I cant remember at the moment!

I find it difficult to remember people users names tbh lol
But I've met:

Jase
Adrian
Kevo
Foxspeed
Ant
Chappo
PatrickPebbles
Withoutabix
Spinky
David197
Fiona197
MikeLYR27
Gazfish

My apologees if I've missed anyone out (which I'm sure I have) just met so many people through the differenet forums you forget some :worried:

I find it difficult to remember people users names tbh lol
But I've met:

Jase
Adrian
Kevo
Foxspeed
Ant
Chappo
PatrickPebbles
Withoutabix
Spinky
David197
Fiona197
MikeLYR27
Gazfish

My apologees if I've missed anyone out (which I'm sure I have) just met so many people through the differenet forums you forget some :worried:

you met me at the rs tuning rolling road, met you at petrol station next to meadowhell with jase before convoying up to leeds

you met me at the rs tuning rolling road, met you at petrol station next to meadowhell with jase before convoying up to leeds

oh yeah, sorry mate ;/
as I said, I've met so many people now through here, MS, CS and Reanultsport.co.uk I get confused lol

I've met..

Jase
RichandGem
Rob
David197
Phill (not on here anymore?)
Haven't met Adrian, but sort of feel like I know him anyway...

Hope to come to something this year, although my car isn't really at show standard :worried:

Hope to come to something this year, although my car isn't really at show standard :worried:
that dont matter, a lot of stuff we go to is for the camping/night before action :wink: At WSR last year just just spent the time at the shows slobbing out and recovering lol

Plus I'll be there so I'll probably end up doin my usual trick of cleaning other peoples car as well

Ah well, that's OK then...I have to buy a tent for the V Festival anyway, so I might give it a practice outing.....:smile: