LiquidD

Swissvax Meet -
Stanners
Foxspeed
PatrickPebbles
Harry197
MentalPen
LeeMJones

Maybe some more that I cant remember at the moment!

Funnily enough same applies for me :lol:

Problem solved :smile:

I'm in the process of getting it off work, so sush. :tongueout:

I'm also going to the RenaultSport meet tomorrow too, so hopefully should meet a few people there. Going to keep my beady little eyes out for those 197.net stickers, haha.

I'm in the process of getting it off work, so sush. :tongueout:

I'm also going to the RenaultSport meet tomorrow too, so hopefully should meet a few people there. Going to keep my beady little eyes out for those 197.net stickers, haha.

You'll be hooked.

I had it on Saxperience....poo'd my pants before the first meet, then over the following 3 years I did twelve THOUSAND miles in the name of meets for Sax-p. I set a goal to go to as many different meets all over the country I could, and I managed to go to at least one meet in Scotland, North West, North East, Yorkshire, West Midlands, South West, Central South and South East

I'll see you there :smile:

When I was in Scotland last month, I made a point of going to see Liambo as he is a legend. He was the first person I met who owns a 197, and lives more than 500 miles away lol!

Clearly I don't make enough noise at FCS and Trax lol :worried:

this year im gonna do a big nos injected burnout on the field so people will remember I was there too :tongueout:

and maybe a reverse dounut or two lol.