Why Clio's annoy me......Part 1.

And mine (Not being a Cup or FF) does have reach adjustment as i've found today....

Actually managed to find a more comfortable driving position with a bit of jiggling around. So thanks for the 'heads-up' whoever started this !

6 months of ownership in: I never claimed to be clever..... :smile:

And mine (Not being a Cup or FF) does have reach adjustment as i've found today....

Actually managed to find a more comfortable driving position with a bit of jiggling around. So thanks for the 'heads-up' whoever started this !

I had a car in with no dash lights. Customer owned it nine years and didn't no there was a dial to dim it.lol so she had accidentally turned it down

I never knew they had reach adjustment until somebody mentioned it on here a while back... made such a difference to the driving position, so much better!!

I never knew they had reach adjustment until somebody mentioned it on here a while back... made such a difference to the driving position, so much better!!

Got me wondering if my 200t has reach also, will try!

When you put the headrest fully down in the front seats - a massive lump appears behind the fabric in the back of the seat.......

@Adam_C They're supposed to slide forward mate :tearsofjoy: are you tilting the seat forward all the way? Mine only slide after they reach a certain angle

I have recaros, to get the most access into the back you have to manual slide them (as if you was sat in them), then lift the seat if that makes sense, unless i am doing something wrong? haha

@Adam_C They're supposed to slide forward mate :tearsofjoy: are you tilting the seat forward all the way? Mine only slide after they reach a certain angle

Must be doing something wrong! its hard work getting my little lad in his baby seat as i have to slide the seat forward and then lift the clip and pull it back!

Mine are standard seats but I don't see why Recaros wouldn't...

Anyone else with Recaros able to comment and definitely confirm they slide forward?

Isn't there a small flap you pull on the back of the recaros to make them slide and tilt?

My passengers seem to have a problem with their seatbelt not freeing. Well bugs me and today my mum got in and was virtually laid down as my mate left it like that. Actually I have a problem with the passengers then. Yeah scrap that

Speaking of seatbelts, mine doesn't retract itself and I usually have to feed it the first couple of inches. Really annoying because if you leave it, it'll get stuck in the door. Even my poverty spec 206 was better in this respect, especially since it also had black belts

Similar Thread Suggestions