200 prices

I no it's good if your looking to buy a 197/200 but I'm not enjoying it one bit watching the prices fall. Its making me think I should sell up just so I don't lose out any more :/ not that I want to yet....

Well I paid £7250 for a 197 R27 in July with 40k on the clock, depreciation doesn't really bother me as it's there to enjoy. All mid ranged price cars loose value heavily it's inevitable.

I bet All the people (myself included) who bought new at over £18k are hating it. :worried:
Yea I can't imagine what that's like :worried: One of the reasons I decided against a VXR was that by the time the Finance even at 0% I would have lost around 13-14k, whereas the Clio should stabalise around 3-4k if I don't Meg it.

Well I paid £7250 for a 197 R27 in July with 40k on the clock, depreciation doesn't really bother me as it's there to enjoy. All mid ranged price cars loose value heavily it's inevitable.

Exactly, buying a fast 2.0 petrol is never going to be a good investment. I opted to buy at the lower end of the scale I paid mid 4s for my 197 (56 plate with 64k on clock) It’s a very tidy example though so fairly happy with that.

I bet All the people (myself included) who bought new at over £18k are hating it. :worried:

In a word yes, although I paid £15.5K brand new for my GW FF 200, speced with cup chassis, cup spoiler and Recaro yellow pack. So the £4.5K discount over the list price has softened the blow.

It's quite frightening the price of some early cars, but a quick blast in mine and I don't worry about it anymore.