2013 Fiesta ST

Emma went to our local Ford dealer to test fit Jack's car seat and pram into their demo Fiesta ST. The good news is that they fit comfortably, now just gotta go through the numbers and see if we can work out a deal we are both happy with.

Emma went to our local Ford dealer to test fit Jack's car seat and pram into their demo Fiesta ST. The good news is that they fit comfortably, now just gotta go through the numbers and see if we can work out a deal we are both happy with.

Swapping out the recaros if going to part x the 200?

Swapping out the recaros if going to part x the 200?

I believe the guy said that the Recaros in the 200 wont add any value on its trade in so I would be looking to sell the Recaros from the 200 for £500 and swap for standard seats. I'd also be including the 2 brand new seat bases I have.

Going this evening to discuss numbers so will know for sure tonight whether its a go for the ST.

I believe the guy said that the Recaros in the 200 wont add any value on its trade in so I would be looking to sell the Recaros from the 200 for £500 and swap for standard seats. I'd also be including the 2 brand new seat bases I have.

Going this evening to discuss numbers so will know for sure tonight whether its a go for the ST.

If in good condition then I would def quickly pop up (my 200 seats are in good condition FYI, Kevin nutnutwelshman can confirm as he was taking a look a few weeks ago when taking me out in the meg)

The Fiesta is everything the new Clio should have been. In blue its stunning and a real head turner. I'd have one tmw but the Clio will be my last hot hatch. Next car will be something that less focused.

Rumours of more options becoming available September time for the fiesta, I'd be waiting to see then to be honest.

Or are you just thinking of going for a basic ST1 similar to your 200?
What colour you going to go for Noddie ?

Rumours of more options becoming available September time for the fiesta, I'd be waiting to see then to be honest.

Or are you just thinking of going for a basic ST1 similar to your 200?
What colour you going to go for Noddie ?

If we agree on a suitable trade in price for the 200 (Which the whole deal hinges on) then I'd be after an ST-2 in Spirit Blue, Style pack (As its free at the mo) and the sat nav DAB radio thingimy. Would also be opting for the Mountune performance pack/upgrade.

215ps and better torque (can't remember figure) but mid range I think has brilliant gains, also warranty approved!!

My dealer is now mountune approved dealer so will be trying their demo car in the next few weeks!

With mountune new claimed 0-60 is 6.4secs which is really good IMO!

Noddie I would opt for st-2 as you can get them heavily discounted at the moment ie I got mine for less than an st-1 costs. I didn't bother with satnav as I never use it and if I do I use my phone and it plays through the speakers of the car,
plus the st-2 comes with dab radio as standard!

Noddie I suppose you don't need those measurements anymore?

Lol Luke nah. My impatient wife popped in to the dealer on the way home from work last night and did a test fit.

It'll definitely be an ST2 if it goes ahead.

ST is ordered. September delivery expected.

Dropped the Nav option as its an utter rip off for a shocking nav system.

Also the dealer isnt an authorised Mountune dealer so will have to book into the closest one to get that fitted when I get the car.

For sale thread will be going up for the bits of the 200 that are not yet sold.

Similar Thread Suggestions