2013 Fiesta ST

Without bigger brakes and semi-slicks I reckon it'll be pretty tough to beat.

I'd doubt it would corner as well as the pea did without some suspension work too. That thing was on rails at HF. It'll be an interesting comparison though.

I think we should definitely allow Noddies car to enter the next HF, besides as current champion he is entitled to a drive in my beast.

If we were to get one of these itd end up being a 25k fiesta once Mountune are done with all these goodies.

Alcon's first for me :jase2:

I'd doubt it would corner as well as the pea did without some suspension work too. That thing was on rails at HF. It'll be an interesting comparison though.

Think there'd be a lot more tripodding in the ST meaning overall less grip. So I agree with you on that one.

I think we should definitely allow Noddies car to enter the next HF, besides as current champion he is entitled to a drive in my beast.

I'll definitely enter. Just wont be applicable for the trophy at the end (If I was to get the best time again).

If we were to get one of these itd end up being a 25k fiesta once Mountune are done with all these goodies.

Alcon's first for me :jase2:

The Alcons are sexy mother fudgers. Definitely something I'll be looking into after Mexico next year.

New factory orders have delivery times of 16-18 weeks. Thats at the double production rate as well.

Selling like hot cakes it would seem.

Similar Thread Suggestions