2013 Fiesta ST

Just seen some pics of an old school mate who has just got a new Fiesta ST and I'm ashamed to say it looks nice :/ whats people views as its a 1.6T like the new clio.

i think its understated, but will be a good car, and hopefully put ford back at the top where they used to be back in the day.

Cracking little car with very good basic spec' and you just know that there'll be so many tuning options for it.

The only downside for me is that it doesn't have 4-Pots, because I'm a massive brake snob.

Keenly priced, looks are a personal thing but I quite like it.

I'd have one if I wasn't balls-deep in Nicole. :thumbsup:

The facelift looks okay, but a guy down the road from me has a Mountune-ed, lowered and front splitter-ed Zetec S, and I can't help but thing that that looks so much better. I wonder if you could do a front end swap?! Also, the back end needed two separate exhausts like a 200. The painted bottom to the rear diffuser (if you can call it that) also looks a bit gash - I can only imagine black looking any good.

Previous to Clio ownership (197 and before that dCi), I really wanted one of these. I seem to recall it originally being slated for 2011, then 2012, and now it's finally come out. Too late for me really, my 197 is my experience of hot hatch ownership and the next car is going to be something a bit more grown up (read: rear wheel drive) - currently thinking S2000.

My weak spot - the Fiesta ST, sucj nice cars, always have loved them!

New one is pretty mint too :smile:

test drove one on friday. Good power and torque delivery being forced induction. Sounds uninspiring though, much prefered the sound of my Mountune 155bhp ZS. Which I think looks better as well.
Safe to say I won't be swapping the 200 for one.

Cracking little car with very good basic spec' and you just know that there'll be so many tuning options for it.

^^ this, with it being FI I'm sure there'll be some tasty mountune kit out for them soon. If I was in the market for another hatch I'd take one of them over the 200T :oops:

I like it, but it wouldn't be any kind of upgrade from the Clio so wouldn't buy one. I'd probably have one over the 200T as others have mentioned simply because it has a manual.

Fiesta ST turbo

I got round to driving the new fiesta ST yesterday. It's jamsports car, only mods are springs and an exhaust. I have to say....wow!!! I really rate these, driving position is great, engine is nice and grunty, and really likes to be revved! Love the seats and as a car it's not big and feels more like a 182 experience but more refined! Handles great, nice and flat and soaks up B roads well. If my car wasn't supercharged....it would be bye bye Renault...hello ford!!

Yes mate, I'm really impressed with it! I reckon the tuning potential will be better than the Clio.

I think these with about 250/300 bhp will be great fun!! Get loads of car for the money and look the part, the Clio just looks wrong!

Yes mate, I'm really impressed with it! I reckon the tuning potential will be better than the Clio.

Impossible to judge this tbh. The 200 EDC engine is essentially the Juke engine to which there are already a load of aftermarket options for.

The biggest restricting factor of the 200 EDC is the gearbox and how much more power/torque it can take.

True noddie. But I swear I read somewhere the 200t turbo is running very high? Could be rubbish. In all fairness I'm only going on what normally ford engines can do when modified. Proof will be in the pudding I guess :smile:

Fiesta ST

Am I mad that I really want a new fiesta ST? Love the clio but I fix one problem and another rises lately, pretty sure I need a new steering rack as well, extremely tempted to get one...
Had a mooch round one yesterday seats are amazing, looks pretty good as well and the reviews are looking really positive! Was thinking about a 200T but not sure on them now, hmm decisions?!?

Similar Thread Suggestions