Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

I sure did. Was very impressed. The whole experience was dominated by the power from the engine. Just pulled and pulled.

loved the seats also.

Noooo!! Seriously? I can't believe that everybody is selling up. We might have to shut the forum down in 2-3 months the way it goes!

Good luck with the new ST mate, cracking little cars apparently!

Very true!!

Is the fiesta really this good?? And have renault really shot themselves in the foot this time??

It is good. It drives very similarly to the Clio 200 however has improvements in areas such as:

Better engine. More torque and a fully warranted Mountuned 212bhp and 236lb/ft. Other approved bits being added all the time.
Much better interior (Emma prefers the interior in the ST to her Clio 4)
Cheaper to run. Less road tax, better MPG etc.

That's a shame because your car is perfect! A real testament to the ford though...

Perfect is a bit much but she sure is fudging awesome. Will see her live on on the forum with her parts going to various members.

Good luck with your new motor bud

Cheers. Need it with the moronic dealer I'm dealing with lol.

First bits went their new home last night. Deaks drove up yesterday to take my "slightly marked" OZ Ultraleggeras for his 200 Cup wheels.

Car looked awesome as it drove off.

Next set of bits are scheduled to come off on Wednesday. That'll be:

• KW Clubsports
  • Akrapovic Exhaust
  • PF 330mm Discs
  • Induction kit
  • Tyres split from my new set of OZ Ultraleggeras

Damn mate, it's weird seeing a ford in your Avatar picture!!!!

Enjoy your new car Noddie, I'm sure the ST is a cracking hot hatch.

I'm sure I will.

Put the 200 Cup wheels on today (The wheels the 200 will be getting traded in on) and took some pics. I actually really like how they look on the car.

Not much space between the caliper and wheel though with the big discs on lol:

9523758917_a26f6ec033_b.jpg

9523767789_2b1b89f113_b.jpg

Jack liked them to:

9523782345_45bdbdc2eb_b.jpg

Many happy, safe miles in the fezz... I've only heard good things. Best driver's car in the mini-hatch segment at the moment... Even though very close on track with the clio 4, and slower in a straight line, if I had the cash, I'd probably do the same...

And it has a manual gearbox!!!

Peace

Similar Thread Suggestions