Corsa VXR to Clio 197/200

Will, please get the following websites up at work...

Quaiffe
Pistonheads
Demon Tweeks

Then point out to him that £5,000 would almost buy him a standard VXR. And about £3,000 more in parts would see it be higher spec' than a 'Burg. Which would leave him approximately £14,000 up meaning that he could buy yet more parts to make it even better still... Or just save it for when Piston 4 melts itself to the block!!! :smiley:

No way would I pay £22,000 for one. I'd rather let somebody else take the depreciation and have a car that's a year older.

its 100k. obviously T&Cs apply but it completely covers all the typical problems the corsa suffers

strange how they think "lifetime" ends at 100,000mile !!!

does this mean its scrap when it gets there.....

with correct maintenance that mileage shouldnt be an issue!

Will, please get the following websites up at work...

Quaiffe
Pistonheads
Demon Tweeks

Then point out to him that £5,000 would almost buy him a standard VXR. And about £3,000 more in parts would see it be higher spec' than a 'Burg. Which would leave him approximately £14,000 up meaning that he could buy yet more parts to make it even better still... Or just save it for when Piston 4 melts itself to the block!!! :smiley:

No way would I pay £22,000 for one. I'd rather let somebody else take the depreciation and have a car that's a year older.

Lol, I no I said id of had a older vxr and fixed anything that went wrong.... 22k is mad, albeit some would be because it's on finance, he didn't get 0% I know that.

But he did say, he wanted a new car... The warranty that COULD last a lifetime... Fair do's to him but no way would I do that.....

I'd love a corsa vxr, personally would go for the Astra, looks meaner.

Tough call between all 3 for me tbh.... Corsa,Astra,Clio, but for me the clios ONLY let down is the interior but I spend mot my time looking out the window not through it :wink:

Just sold my 197 cup for a Corsa VXR Arctic Edition. never looked back. yeah it doesnt handle as good as the clio. but in term of built quality? better, power? better, toys? better lol.

Corsa is now Regal Stage 2 and monsters my old clio in a straight line. once i have the LSD fitted with the coilovers im pretty sure it will be as good as the Clio.

here she is :smile:

DSC_0062-1.jpg

Same argument really, you have to spend x, y and z to make a vxr handle as good as a clio does as standard

Going fast in a straight line is for losers anyway :smile:

I have had one and the handling was little short of shocking

Anyway, im cooking a steak now and that's more important. Lol

On a serious note, just get some decent rubber and that will help your handling no end :smile:

Just sold my 197 cup for a Corsa VXR Arctic Edition. never looked back. yeah it doesnt handle as good as the clio. but in term of built quality? better, power? better, toys? better lol.

Corsa is now Regal Stage 2 and monsters my old clio in a straight line. once i have the LSD fitted with the coilovers im pretty sure it will be as good as the Clio.

here she is :smile:

DSC_0062-1.jpg

wait for it to blow up at its been tuned by them muppets