Custom Clio 197 front bumper

Just realised your from up north with you mentioning Revolution top lads they are i get all my stuff and work done there,I have the AD08's on my OZs and are a great setup:thumbup1:looking at the last pic's im guessing you will be doing a few track days.

Inwardnoise: cheers, do ya do abit of graffiti? When I was there taking pictures of the rear they were painting over it again. Nice to watch them spraying on the weekend..

Smoggy mark: cheers, yeah I’m originally from boro, used to live in yarm.. yeah when the summer comes along will hopefully get some track time down at croft and maybe even harewood hillclimb, on the AD08's..
Went to harewood one weekend for a practice/introduction event, absolutely loved it.. thought I was really doing well till I got a passenger ride in a race prepped 205 gti, realised I was abit off the pace….lol Gonna blame it on the fact that I don’t have a LSD and the Pug did.. Makes me sleep better at night... :smiley:

Looks like some excellent work there, alters the look of the 197 and still looks better than a 200 :smile:

I like the work around the fogs and the slit under the renault badge, not 100% on the blade though, still top work :thumbup1: