decisions desisions?????

As much as I like the Clio's it'd have to be the M3, E46 isn't it? Love that shape and sound absolutely savage too...

Last edited:
If you know the answer let me know, please! What ever car I own I always have itchy feet to get something else and I do keep looking at an E46 M3, 13k will snap you up a nice one. Trouble is I do think the Clio's look so good and of course is penauts to run in comparison (as long as your gearbox doesn't lunch itself!).

Nearly had an M3 cabby when I got the 197 he had to move it out of the way so I could test drive the M3 I heard him start the Clio I took a test drive in that didn't bother testing the M3. My heart told me to have the M3 my head said the Clio was a more sensible idea. :smile:

As much as I like the Clio's it'd have to be the M3, E46 isn't it? Love that shape and sound absolutely savage too...

Yeah mate its an e46 with the smg box. Lot of people moan about it but once your used to it it really suits the car beautifully , the S54 engine is a real masterpiece.

Yeah mate its an e46 with the smg box. Lot of people moan about it but once your used to it it really suits the car beautifully , the S54 engine is a real masterpiece.

Watched a few reviews on the SMG a while back and all of the people reckoned it was amazing as you say.

If you know the answer let me know, please! What ever car I own I always have itchy feet to get something else and I do keep looking at an E46 M3, 13k will snap you up a nice one. Trouble is I do think the Clio's look so good and of course is penauts to run in comparison (as long as your gearbox doesn't lunch itself!).
I've had this one for 5 years now and I'd never sell it. For 13k you'll get a really really good one. Anythin mine needs it gets, much to the wife's disgust! Lol.
If your thinking about getting one join the M3 cutters, decent bunch on there and You'll get all the info you'll ever need. Running cost, can get scary. I do all my own repairs so for me it's not too bad. If you need any info on them gives a shout.

[MENTION=43599]rosscoe[/MENTION] I had a look last year at the last shape car but the running cost put me off with track days and 13000 miles a year

Is that the v8 your talking about?
Less than 20mpg with those ones on a regular basis. I know a few lads who have them and they're very refined. A few of them say too refined. The e46 is really raw in comparison.

Is that the v8 your talking about?
Less than 20mpg with those ones on a regular basis. I know a few lads who have them and they're very refined. A few of them say too refined. The e46 is really raw in comparison.

E92 I'm guessing were talking about now? Think I'd rather have the 46 personally, as said one raw bmw!

Do like the the last M3 (is that E90/92?). Got a real itch to get one now, tempting as I'd get trade price but I think too much, plus love the meg :smile:

Do like the the last M3 (is that E90/92?). Got a real itch to get one now, tempting as I'd get trade price but I think too much, plus love the meg :smile:

Ever seen how much a service is? That puts me off to start with, and is the highest insurance band believe. Shocking economy... I'd stick with the meg lol.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Garysp2 Clio 197 Area 11
Ben Thompson Wheels and Tyres 41
Colvin1991 Detailing 10
O Clio General Chat 5
academic Clio General Chat 51