Fallout remover?

There's been a lot of roadworks around my end lately so I think it's time I invest in a decent fallout remover to use for my now overdue winter prep.

What does everyone recommend? Also how are they applied, is it by foam lance? By hand? Bucket? Spray bottle?

I don't have a foam lance (yet) since I live in a 2nd floor appartment there's little point in owning my own pressure washer :worried:.

Thanks! :smile:

Jonesy, you might often see it as little orange specs on your paintwork. It's known as industrial fallout, like little bits of airborn grime.

It's more common if you live or park near railways or industrial/engineering units often.

Jonesy, you might often see it as little orange specs on your paintwork. It's known as industrial fallout, like little bits of airborn grime.

It's more common if you live or park near railways or industrial/engineering units often.

Or Mikes wallet when it opens lol

Is there a need for this remover if using clay? Let me rephrase - can I use the clay as the "fallout remover"?

its commonly known as rail dust or kish as i work in the steel industry,polished blish sell a product called decon gel and it works wonders,never use a clay bar as all yr doing is dragging grit against yr paint work,hope this helps

White car + parking in an industrial estate next to a busy railway station makes me sad when I look, I may have to get some of this to try.

its only about 12 notes as well mate,my cars white so i feel yr pain but trust me,call pollished bliss and they'll advice u,u won't be disappointed

where is the best place to get tardis from? also what is the stuff the car washes spry on your car before they wash it?? normally in that pump pressured drum

Is ironx ok on normal bodywork (paint)? So who rates wolfs decon gel? Gonna order something tomorrow so hopefully I'll have it by the weekend :smile:

where is the best place to get tardis from? also what is the stuff the car washes spry on your car before they wash it?? normally in that pump pressured drum

I found Matt at monster detail well priced for the tardis

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
peter Detailing 8
Z Detailing 22
craigy197 Detailing 10
Craig211 Detailing 7
Robo_#1 Detailing 10