Fallout remover?

I got my IronX from i4Detail (I think??) in a pump action spray. I wondered what those little orange spots were. Some came off with clay, but it does work. You can see it dissolve in front of you. Whiffs a bit mind.

Yeah I ordered some IronX from CleanYourCar yesterday (as I had some point to use up with them).

Just hoping I get it in time for the weekend cleaning session now!

You should be fine, Tim is pretty quick.

I've managed to sort us a discount code from Elite Car Care too - if you use MCC you get 5% off at checkout

They do the IronX refills too.

Also, apparently there is a newer formula coming soon...

So does this remove the tar too just the company who make iron x have tar x too but no point buying tar x if iron x does it anyway?

iron x just removes the metal particals from the paint, does nothing to the tar.

cheers bud just ordered some sample tar remover there then ill be ordering that iron x is the iron x simple spray and rinse#?

Tried Iron X at the weekend, christ how much crap must have been embedded in my boot lid! the back end ended up like I'd commited a homocide.

Worked damned well though, probably needs a couple of applications and does it smell bad or what :x

I guess I should get some if I'm going to fire these Carbon Lorraine pads in.. plus on my boot lid I can see little orange spots :worried: looks like little bits of rust I assume this is iron filings on it ?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
peter Detailing 8
Z Detailing 22
craigy197 Detailing 10
Craig211 Detailing 7
Robo_#1 Detailing 10