Golf gti 30th edition

I drive a Golf gti mk6 on nearly a daily basis and the fuel consumption is not better than the Clio, both around town and on longer drives. The only time it consumes less is at 130km/hour+ in cruise control...

So then the big question is..... How much does all this cost? Car plus the staged mods can't be cheap.

To get to stage 2+

Fuel pump 600-800
TBE ~1000 (or just DP for 400-500)
Intercooler ~400
Intake 300-400
Remap 400-600

And if its a manual... ~1000 for a clutch

.... ohh and then handling and brakes?

Coilovers +ARBs 1500
Brembo 4 pots 600-1200 depending on setup

So thats ~5500-6500.....

And you'd still have more fun around a track in a RS200......

Ill be at stage 2+ for £1250 not including brakes or suspension for 1250 as parts are available second hand which isn't bad, I'd still have my r27 if it wasn't for the chocolate gear box's but even with my stage 1 ed30 I'd never look back.

Rich smoking the crack again with your ' knowledge' of the vag world ha ha!

The HPFP can be bought brand new for £250 from auto tech, you only need and exhaust, filter and cooler on top of that to go stage to plus!

And why would you add brembo 4 pots? I had my ed30 on many a track day and the brakes were great!

Rich smoking the crack again with your ' knowledge' of the vag world ha ha!

Well i have had my ed30 for nearly 3 years... so ive got a fairly good idea on its tuning potential

The HPFP can be bought brand new for £250 from auto tech

Yes you can buy the autotech internals for less than 300.... if you want to risk it. APR or LOBA if you are doing it properly

, you only need and exhaust, filter and cooler on top of that to go stage to plus!

Yeah..... thats what i listed... you need an intake as well.. the stock airbox wont flow the imaginary 370bhp that your one made...

And why would you add brembo 4 pots? I had my ed30 on many a track day and the brakes were great!

The stock brakes are turd mate.... you obviously drove it like a ghey!

:whatever:

Mine was the development car used by Revo - speak to them if you doubt anything I say!
.until then lay off the crack . . .

So why do you keep saying stage2+ cars only make 350bhp? When they clearly don't? I think the highest recorded was 386bhp on a cupra R

Similar Thread Suggestions