How can I find/Get in touch?

Signed up mate but somethnig went on this morning so new mems can't post!

Would be a great help if you could mate? :smile: appreciate it!

Yeah will do, just about to head out so when i'm back in the office in the next half an hour ill stick a post up for you.

Will post the link here once ive done it

Love the 10, the spec is unreal.

Whats your plans with the Clio?

You could be in a Evo X for the ring trip then? :smile:

Appreciate it mate! fingers crossed someone replies!

And i'd have to sell the clio mate most likely! :/

Would sell all the mods, but obvs might not with it being quite a dodgy deal atm haha

And I could indeed! would have to SERIOUSLY keep it calm and collected if I went in a Evo haha

Appreciate it mate! fingers crossed someone replies!

And i'd have to sell the clio mate most likely! :/

Would sell all the mods, but obvs might not with it being quite a dodgy deal atm haha

And I could indeed! would have to SERIOUSLY keep it calm and collected if I went in a Evo haha

:thumbsup: passenger ride if you do :wink:

I think we'll all be lining up haha.

Can't wait to go in my mates evo 9 at the 'ring either

If the car was originally classed as Cat-B I thought it was illegal for it to ever be put back on the road?

A - Scrap Only
B - Scrap but can sell parts (not the whole car)
C - Damaged but safely repairable
D - Uneconomical to repair (usually due to hire car costs/time spent waiting on parts etc.)

You also have to watch for insurance etc. as most companies don't openly admit they won't cover a 'Cat' car, but instead they insure you and put it in the small print that if the car is Cat A/B/C/D or has any notes on the V5 log book then your policy is null and void in the event of a claim so be VERY careful. Other companies don't mind so much (Greenlight are generally cool with it, so long as you tell them) but will generally give you only a portion of the price of the car in the event it's written off (Cat D is 75% of value, not sure on C).

I've done a fair bit of research in to this as I was recently looking at a Cat-D mx5 track car. :smile:

If the car was originally classed as Cat-B I thought it was illegal for it to ever be put back on the road?

A - Scrap Only
B - Scrap but can sell parts (not the whole car)
C - Damaged but safely repairable
D - Uneconomical to repair (usually due to hire car costs/time spent waiting on parts etc.)

:smile:

That's what i thought which makes this an odd one and yeah I'd definitely be careful with the insurance, still only 19 so will be hard to get it anyway haha

Out of curiosity what sort of prices are you getting for insurance on one?

I was paying 3K on my 172 at 18 lol, so just curious what an Evo at 19 would be.

Being 23 almost, my Clio is a small £310 on my renewal due shortly

Out of curiosity what sort of prices are you getting for insurance on one?

I was paying 3K on my 172 at 18 lol, so just curious what an Evo at 19 would be.

Being 23 almost, my Clio is a small £310 on my renewal due shortly

Havn't done alot of research only went on compare the market but cheapest was 5K haha, but its weird cause I passed at 16 but the UK comparison sites can't process that haha, would give Greenlight a call if going ahead!