How can I find/Get in touch?

I'm gonna be a party pooper here, but no way would I pay £5K insurance, that's crazy! If you've got 23K to spend on a car, plus £5K on insurance, and then the running, Tax etc on it, tax is £550 isn't it?

Thats over £30K for a CatB/D car.

I'd keep that money aside and keep the Clio for another year or 2 until insurance comes down and you could be winning at life as be driving a Nissan GTR or something crazy and not blowing a bomb on just insurance.

You've got general maintinence, tyres etc and servicing is every 4,000 miles I believe?

Im just making you think that you could be driving a full specced M3 V8 new shape and not a CAT car.

Yeah haha I don't have the cash though would be borrowing it, but could do that in the next year or to but stupidly sounding I've always wanted an evo but If I drove a GTR it could be different agreed, lots a decisions haha

And I wouldn't actually pay 5K for insurance though wouldn't let them rob me of that haha

Sounds good buddy :smile: will be nice to put a face to a name with everyone at the 'ring

Yeah haha I don't have the cash though would be borrowing it, but could do that in the next year or to but stupidly sounding I've always wanted an evo but If I drove a GTR it could be different agreed, lots a decisions haha

And I wouldn't actually pay 5K for insurance though wouldn't let them rob me of that haha

GTR :drool:

I drove one around Silverstone for the day last August....wow.

Its pretty much the only car id consider if selling the meg... but not financially possibly at the minute (it wont be either when finance on the meg is up as ill need to be looking at houses). Just love them.

The grip and speed it just epic, once youve pressed the throttle you are already at 140MPH

I should imagine one lap in the passenger seat of that thing will be enough for anyone tbh :tongueout:

Found out this afternoon that i dont have to pay car finance this month so thats instantly £264 spare... soooo tempted with either a remap or Xenons... Or just put it aside and that is my petrol/ring laps basically sorted...

Last edited:
Not a homeowner so dont pay it anyway, but April is still a good time :smile: BONUSSSSSSSSS!

I got mine in December. After NI, income tax and loan had taken their share, what was left was all put into house deposit fund. I paid £400 to student loan that month :|

I got mine in December. After NI, income tax and loan had taken their share, what was left was all put into house deposit fund. I paid £400 to student loan that month :|

Got an xmas one too, well its not really a bonus but more an xmas present from my boss which he does each year. This year was 1.3K but its always in cash so tax free :wink:

My bonus at the end of the financial year is all within salary so taxed etc :worried:

I'm 24 and also pay £140 a month rent all in :tongueout:. It's my only fixed cost. I'm saving a lot :smiley:

Yeah, if I didn't have the meg then I'd be able to save loads on finance/petrol etc towards a house - which is the more sensible option that I should be doing...but meh :smiley:

Haha. I'm taking the view that I should save as much as possible now whilst I can before I have mortgage etc. My head is ruling my heart, but every day is a struggle :tongueout:. Going to view a 172 on Friday as I'm missing Renaultsport, the Panda is getting sold.