My New Motor

I was thinking about it, but rarely use the fogs, so not going to bother I don't think. You didn't use LEDs did you?

No just normal bulbs to match the xenons the leds I got didn't seem to put any light out even though they look bright if you know what I mean.

Haven't updated this for a while. I've had the MPS for nearly 2 years now. I do miss my Clio quite a lot, but the MPS is a better all round car.

So I said I wasn't going to mod it earlier on in this thread. Well that didn't happen! I haven't gone mad though!

How it looks now

DSC_5403.jpg

DSC_5399.jpg

DSC_5400.jpg

Had it on a rolling road a while ago, was a meet on here. Car made a respectable 264 bhp. Since then I've installed a Cobb Access Port hand held ECU device. I'm currently running an 'off the shelf' map from Cobb. I'd like to get a custom map made for the car at some point, but they cost about £300. According to the Cobb website I should see an increase in both power and torque just from the OTS map. It certainly feels like it as it pulls like a train now! It also removes the restriction on 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear, so you can really feel the power in the lower gears now.

I've also fitted a rear engine mount upgrade kit, to reduce engine movement.

I'm hoping to see exactly what power it's putting out at the Midlands Rolling Road meet organised on here soon.

Arran.

Just need to pull your finger out now Arran and have a run with the big boys on them north wales roads!

Missus permitting of course!