New 197 in Sunny Essex, Racing Blue Cup Pack Recaros :)

welcome to the site mate, loving the RB miss mine now haha

Cheers mate :smile: I'm really happy with my purchase just wish I could pick it up sooner, stupid holiday!! Haha, see you have got HID's where did you get them from mate was they hard to fit? Really want some ha

:welcome: to the site sir!

Aberdeen registered? Where you get her from! :smile:

:welcome: to the site sir!

Aberdeen registered? Where you get her from! :smile:

Thank you :smile: and I got her from Basildon (essex) drove past while toying with a focus rs in a evo I literally just sold today and saw it on the forecourt and was like oooo pretty went and bought it haha

:welcome: to the site.

Looks like a 197 cup, not a cup packed car, does it have a proper key?

The full on hardcore car :thumbup:

The cups comes with a key. The full fat comes with keyless entry (key card)

Oh i thought you got a special CUP key or something from what he said lol, No keyless entry for me (id probably break the card :smiley: haha)

Had a little idea last night what do people think of getting the back of the recaros wrapped same colour as the car?? with a black/carbon RECARO sticker on the back? too much or?

oo nice :smile: there was a black one at the dealers when i saw mine, but fell in love with the blue, does yours have cup chassis etc? x

No dont think so, but the guys on here reckon he has been lowered so he is just as uncomfortable as a cup would be lol! :smiley: x and yeah the blue is really nice, i didnt have a choice with mine they only has black but he has tinted windows and dark alloys so he all matches lol :thumbup: x

No dont think so, but the guys on here reckon he has been lowered so he is just as uncomfortable as a cup would be lol! :smiley: x and yeah the blue is really nice, i didnt have a choice with mine they only has black but he has tinted windows and dark alloys so he all matches lol :thumbup: x

thats always good then :smile:, Was thinking about lowering mine when i get it, but going to drive it for a while first before piling money into it, will just be doing little things at first to make it 'mine' if you get my drift,

Thinking about wrapping the back of my Recaros wrapped same blue as the car but dont know if would be too much, hmm decisions decisions! x

Similar Thread Suggestions