Next Motor?

Hahaha!!! With a few choice mods it won't take much longer than an M5 to get there either. :smiley:

Hahaha!!! With a few choice mods it won't take much longer than an M5 to get there either. :smiley:

It will only be getting visual mods. Going to refurb the wheels in anthracite and get the door mirrors done the same, so it matches the front bumper.

Cheers. Looking forward to getting it on Saturday. Just need the money now! Lol! Had problems already though, the 7 day free insurance won't insure us because we are under 30! Joke!

An extra £32 for 3 months (until it's due renewal). I think it was about £150 more a year. Group 17 as opposed to 15 for the Clio. I changed the address to the missus' house when doing quotes for the car, would you believe that 4 miles closer to Wolverhampton bumps the price up by £350! Couldn't believe it!

would you believe that 4 miles closer to Wolverhampton bumps the price up by £350!

Yep, they use any excuse mate.

I live in a semi-rural area less than a mile away from a good third of the Premiership footballers but some companies won't touch me. They use the excuse that because there's a lot of high-value cars in my area, when they do have to pay out for somebody around here then it's a big claim. Instead of just actually insuring the risk at hand, me, in my car.

Also, because for some odd reason we have a Warrington (WA) postcode despite being about 20 miles from Warrington, maybe even a little further, I've even been told in the past that my insurance is high because I live in/near to Merseyside. Well, you have never heard anybody swear as much as I did when somebody had the cheek to try and call me a Scouser. A SCOUSER!!! I'm from Cheshire, I'm not even a full Mancunian FFS!!!

Last edited:
Just had the insurance certificate come through. It actually only cost £16.96 to change to the Mazda, but there is an 'administration' fee of £15.90! As if they haven't had enough money already! Looking forward to getting it now on Saturday morning, that's providing everything works out ok! Fingers crossed!

Oh and the Service Due came up on the dash tonight in the Clio! Perfect time to sell! Lol!

Do you think you could do a roof lining in it? Just some nice dark grey, the one in there atm is the same as the Clio. But I want it a bit darker so it doesn't show anything up and the material a better quality.

But I want it a bit darker so it doesn't show anything up .

What are you planning on putting up there in first place :001_rolleyes:

Enjoy the new motor mate, I'll have to bring the meg next time round the evo triangle to keep up with you now

The missus' feet hopefully! Lol! Ye, will look forward to trying round Wales to see if it's as much fun. I doubt there's much that would be better along those roads than a 197 though tbh.

It's the driver not the car mate.not long now Arran take it down the rabbit run and test it out