Pav's Albi Blue 197T

ITG filter and throttle body cleaned before the RST visit next week..was well overdue anyway..nice to have a clean filter again...runs much better i have to say...
will also try to book in for the colies swap this week..fingers crossed..

Last edited:
Great stuff Pavster, the witch will be in tip top condition for the RST visit and for Scotland too :wink:

Great stuff Pavster, the witch will be in tip top condition for the RST visit and for Scotland too :wink:

hope she is ready for some proper action...happy to say my car is booked in (coilovers kit,oil,oil filter and MOT)for this Thursday..so should be all healthy for the trip...will see ya Saturday

Your rally ought to do the North Coast 500 if you haven't already @Pav! It's epic and stunning: https://www.northcoast500.com/home.aspx

Also, I finally finished reading your thread last night and wow...just wow! A cracking and inspirational read!! [emoji1303]

it's due the 1st week in June..and frankly,we have a week to do it..so plenty of time to do some road twice if we want..have you done it??

glad you enjoyed reading it..didnt bore you to death then??:lol: sometimes little things make your car yours,if you know what i mean..lets keep it up and your car will treat you well too..and hopefully never let you down..

its like double xmas this week...hope all goes well and i can put her in test soon..
thanks

it's due the 1st week in June..and frankly,we have a week to do it..so plenty of time to do some road twice if we want..have you done it??

glad you enjoyed reading it..didnt bore you to death then??:lol: sometimes little things make your car yours,if you know what i mean..lets keep it up and your car will treat you well too..and hopefully never let you down..

Bore me...?! Quite the opposite, it got me through some of the dreadful TV that my wife watches! :rofl: Genuinely, it was a very engaging read.

I linked that more for the map than anything by if you have a week then you DEFINITELY need to do the Applecross road and over to Skye. It's simply fantastic and a very worth addition to your itinerary.

I also quite agree, little touches of personalisation are everything and help foster a very strong bond between man and machine. Thank you for your good motoring wishes!

Last edited:
well put about the bond...liked that..glad im single then...my potential gf may get a bit jealous..

yeah its been recommended to me a few times to do the Applecross road over and over again..thanks for the tip

Last edited:
ok the car is still at the garage...will be picking her up tmr...the mechanic rang me today to tell me that the ABS sensor snapped and needs replacing...wont be there till tmr so still waiting...

the good news is that it has passed its MOT with no advisories (well apart from the tyres) knew that..new shoes will go on after the Scotland trip i think..

thanks

That's a shame that you didn't get her back today mate, I hope you aren't too disappointed. Great news that it passed the MOT though :smile:

Has the mechanic accepted responsibility for the sensor breaking??