Pav's Albi Blue 197T

Good find with the engine, Pav! I didn't realise it was all so happening so soon, I thought it was going to be the start of next year! You don't mess around :wink:

well the time flies fast..only 3 weeks to xmas..ideally,I would like to get on with it in January..still quite a few parts to be purchased..

ok went to see my mechanic after work..the engine has arrived :smile: when I arrived at his garage it was a bit too dark to take any pictures but we all know what it looks like..it looks really good and im starting to be a bit more excited now so is my mechanic...
driveshafts delivered today too..also managed to negotiate a good price on a 225 gear stick assembly and linkages..was up till 12 last night to have it..the guy caved in the end :sweatsmile:

thanks for reading

Last edited:
Awesome news Pav, this is really coming along nicely and at a pretty good pace! Really, really pleased for you mate.

Good news :smiley: Think I speak for everyone on the forum when I say I'll be watching this thread closely!
thanks Dale..will try not to disappoint :excited:
Coming along well Pav! Can't believe how quick this has materialised!
dont mess around me..plus the time bloody flies..only have a couple of weeks to get most of the parts..not here at Xmas and would love to crack on with the conversion in January..cheers buddy

Reactions: Dystant and Chris
in this post I would like to take a moment to say a big thank you to @Sean197 for his spread sheet with lots of parts that are needed for the conversion,also lots of pms had he answered..
@Stephenvenning ,@DannyAG200 ,@Stubonez for their advice about various things..
Think this is something you were asking in the other thread @Chris ..
great forum,people help and never hesitate to go out of their way to make sure you are ok..

Cheers guys

in this post I would like to take a moment to say a big thank you to @Sean197 for his spread sheet with lots of parts that are needed for the conversion,also lots of pms had he answered..
@Stephenvenning ,@DannyAG200 ,@Stubonez for their advice about various things..
Think this is something you were asking in the other thread @Chris ..
great forum,people help and never hesitate to go out of their way to make sure you are ok..

Cheers guys

Your very welcome, anything else needing help with just give us a message :smile:

Reactions: Pav
since the driveshafts are second handed they were rusty,as you can imagine..got on it yesterday with a wire brush and my drill attachments,and .....ordered 2 new boots for the cv joint as 2 of the current ones are about to split..
painted and leaving it to dry now..P_20161211_131919_1_p[1].jpg P_20161211_131931_p[1].jpg P_20161211_131943_1_p[1].jpg