Porsche Cayman

Porkies a great car pal I've drove the s and really liked it just didn't suit me at the time because of work but think you would be very happy good all rounder

V8 M3, super sprint full system and you can make some carbon airbox, and you'd have an animal.

I'd love one.

Not into the M3 tbh, fantastic car that ticks every performance box but not the style of car I'd buy.

The Exige is my first choice and yes it'd be a pain on a Winters morning but that's part of the fun. Caroline would have real trouble with her leg getting in and out and with the hardness, I'd love it but I'd only get to drive it on my own. The porker would be an excellent compromise and would be comfortable to respects for my wife.

As mentioned I'll be keeping it for a while as the car is on a stand at Autosport International in January so I'll decide after that and maybe look in the spring

M3 - pants! Big heavy waste of fuel, friend has one - I call it the yellow tank!

Can't comment on the Porsche as I have only driven a 911 997 4s briefly

The exige on the other hand! I owned an exige a 260 cup for 18 months, best drivers car for the money by far! And not as extreme or hard to live with as people make out

Very very special car to own on drive, used to look forward to pulling mine out of the garage after a long week at work

Just my 2p worth to coin Wilson's phrase! :wink: see what I'd did there??

Just kidding! Car is looking good, very very close to being complete now! I think I should have it back for the weekend, in stock-ish bhp

I just want to do a bit of a shake down before the power is cranked up

M3 - pants! Big heavy waste of fuel, friend has one - I call it the yellow tank!

Can't comment on the Porsche as I have only driven a 911 997 4s briefly

The exige on the other hand! I owned an exige a 260 cup for 18 months, best drivers car for the money by far! And not as extreme or hard to live with as people make out

Very very special car to own on drive, used to look forward to pulling mine out of the garage after a long week at work

Just my 2p worth to coin Wilson's phrase! :wink: see what I'd did there??

For what its worth, this mans Exige was absolutely gorgeous......

A 260 cup is the pure pinnacle of the exige. Only drove one once and my word it left an impression

For what its worth, this mans Exige was absolutely gorgeous......

Cheers mate, I do miss it now! Loved the colour!!

I think you prefer the black Elise though :wink:

It will be back out in early spring with an extra 50- 60bhp :wink:

Care for another ride in it?

Nice motors in my opinion, I've never driven one though so can't comment. If you're wanting something to replace the Clio I would only go for the 'S' though, performance wise I doubt the 'base' model will properly stack up. Prices are actually holding ok for them, I was snooping around on AutoTrader at them the other week out of curiosity, and you're looking 15k+ for anything half way decent. Which means they're affordable, but haven't lost their arse in value which is a good sign.

I want Milestone 71's cayman...
Milestone-71-Visit-PMcG-31.jpg

Worthersee-Road-trip-13-PMcG-20.jpg

A 260 cup is the pure pinnacle of the exige. Only drove one once and my word it left an impression

Agree, proper car with attitude.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...cayman/prosche-cayman-s-fully-loaded/1752005#

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...e-s-v6-cup-arriving-in-late-september/1686419

Yes exige is a massive price difference (dont even know your budget) but thought it looked sooo good. For 67K though i'd rather a GTR/RS5

Love that Exige, I have seen it and it does give me a semi on. Unfortunately my budget is nowhere near 67K, if it was I'd be buying a Gallardo and pimping it with carbon.

Can see your reasoning with the RS5 but I will never be an Audi owner, can't stand them personally and the GTR, Mmmmm great car but it does everything for you meaning your great aunt Beryl could actually put a hot lap in quite easily which takes away most of the fun.

Agree, proper car with attitude.

Love that Exige, I have seen it and it does give me a semi on. Unfortunately my budget is nowhere near 67K, if it was I'd be buying a Gallardo and pimping it with carbon.

Can see your reasoning with the RS5 but I will never be an Audi owner, can't stand them personally and the GTR, Mmmmm great car but it does everything for you meaning your great aunt Beryl could actually put a hot lap in quite easily which takes away most of the fun.

As i was scrolling through i saw it and though wow...

Thats a good point, i think id have to agree going down the Gallardo route - Lambo are my favourite/dream cars. The new gallardos (squadra corse and trafedo) look stunning but are even more money! If money wasn't an option then i'd have an Aventador over anything.

Id love an RS5, subtle when you want it to be, up market yet bloody quick.

See what you mean about the GTR, alot of people just say a PC on wheels. True yes, but i still like them - the day i had at Silverstone in one was amazing, want to do it again. Always loved the Skyline R34 so the GTR being more modern and even faster is just perfect. Again, can be subtle, not too in your face, seats in the back and a boot so can use everyday but well into supercar territory.

Got a bit off topic there...

Cheers mate, I do miss it now! Loved the colour!!

I think you prefer the black Elise though :wink:

It will be back out in early spring with an extra 50- 60bhp :wink:

Care for another ride in it?

What!!!! this car turned me white....god it was like being in a video game. Cant wait.

Here's the problem Mr F. The meg conversion has now made it even harder for you get out of the Clio. I desperately fancy a change but its gonna cost me 15 grand on top of the Clio to buy something that might not even tick the boxes in the same way!!!!

Just to throw it out there Mr.F, I know of a DB9 V12 going for £32,500 at the moment...