Porsche Cayman

Here's the problem Mr F. The meg conversion has now made it even harder for you get out of the Clio. I desperately fancy a change but its gonna cost me 15 grand on top of the Clio to buy something that might not even tick the boxes in the same way!!!!

Nail on the head mate, hence, Exige or Cayman

Just to throw it out there Mr.F, I know of a DB9 V12 going for £32,500 at the moment...

I like the V8's

I looked at GTR's before getting the trophy, you needed to spend 44k to get a well looked after one I found.

I looked at around 10-12 of them and they had clearly been abused and neglected.

Running costs were also super car money. Which Is why I went the route of keeping the 200 and getting the trophy.

Buy one!
iv been looking into them as well tbh not anytime soon but in the next few years, for the price of a good meg250 you can get a really nice looking cayman S bit higher mileage, but dose that really mean anything when it's a Porsche? Good SH and clean example I think you'd be on to a winner.

really want to drive one but I think my age is agains me haha

Could never buy a GTR Mr MP..

Melvin, we'll see in the spring next year. I wiped the smile of a Porsche Panemera the other day and for now that makes the Clio a keeper