Rogue's Turbo'd R27 - 306bhp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the 3 pumps combined with the tdf exhaust never really solved it. Swapped it over for a miltek and it was an instant improvement and a high pressure pump was just the last but of the jigsaw.

I reckon that tdf exhaust is specifically designed for an NA car. It was way too restrictive.

I can officially say the car is very quick. Sat next to Ste during his test drive. Home straight mate.

Oh it's ridiculous. And baring in mind I'm "only" running 300 at the moment until it's mapped properly.

The turbo noise is quality...Sits right at the back of the engine bay so it's under the dash.

Yeah I drove it back from Heathrow and just couldn't get the power down. Just squirmed everytime I did. Dryer today tho :wink:

So this is what the fuss has been about!

bRsEES.jpg

FkJ9ll.jpg

LoMiHO.jpg

3HVogJ.jpg

Final Spec (Tbc 100% once I receive the full part list):

Megane 250 Engine
SC Hybrid Turbo
SC Auto 3" Pipework, powercoated yellow.
SC Uprated Intercooler
ARP Rod bolts
Meg ECU
Forge Actuator
Forge Recirc Value (coming this week)
Forge Water pipes
New belts, waterpump etc.
Uprated pressure Reg
Uprated fuel pump
New battery

Meg 225 box & drive shafts etc
Quickshift
Quaife Differential
SC uprated clutch

Full Miltek exhaust - Fully decatted.

Turbosmart e-boost2 Boost Controller
Scan Gauge
Alpine Bluetooth stereo

Full front bumper respray

Currently sits at 300bhp

I'd just like to take the time to say thanks to Ste. I know I wasn't the easiest customer to deal with at times, (!!), and this definitely wasn't the easiest build but Ste came through for me yesterday by dropping off the car on a Sunday and then FLYING home. You really wouldn't find that kind of service anywhere else. - Not to mention the general aggro of the build, me being on his case every week and all the extra work he done for free.

Thank you.

Things to do still:

Needs to be properly mapped. The e-boost does nothing at the moment. Have plans to do that in January.
Few small electrical issues need to be iron out.
Get the interior bits resprayed.
Custom engine cover
New front rotors & discs.

Last edited:
She looks a beast! I bet 300 feels like quite a change from the N/A lump.

Does it feel like a completely different car to be driving or still the same characteristics but just much more power?

Worlds apart tbh.

Can't really comment on the handling as I haven't had a chance to go anywhere but straight roads. But the actual way you drive the car is totally different.

Suppose that's a good thing anyway, the car will have a whole new interest to you. Rather than getting back in the 'same' car.

Sounds like it's going to be a load of fun once your all settled with it!

Keep us updated!

This is quick went out in it last night I was trying to find the breaks sitting as a passenger lol

Last edited:
Fantastic stuff mate, let's hope you won't follow the ''I'm megging my clio and then sell after a few months'' trend!!<br><br>I might have to pay you a small visit at some point to see the beast in the metal. If/when roads take you to London please give me a shout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
1 Gallery 11
Glenn_Adam_Doble Spotted 0