RS200 ordered

Hi,
Finally ordered my RS200 yesterday, after months and months of agonising of which colour to have and a various trips to the Renault dealers to see if any RS200's were in, to get some idea of which to have.
Then seen these clio 200 pictures on cliosport.net which finally help me make my decision:

imgp22501.gif

imgp2249u1.gif

The spec i have requested is:

Albi blue metallic paint
Anthracite exterior pack
Raider alloy wheels
Double fixed cornering lights
Heated and folding mirrors
Recaro front seats
Carminat tomtom

Hopefully i should get it early march for the new 2010 plate , gonna be a long four months wait now.
I gotta say though what a totally awesome car my Clio 197 is, everytime i drive it i still get the frills i got when i first purchased it, but with the warranty ending in may, and me wanting more toys in a vehicle (clio 197 being basic spec) is time for a change.

congrats on the new 200 mate,

the anthracite pack looks so well on the ALBI, hope it brings as much joy as the 197 did for you.

its going to be a long wait tho.

Congrats man, something to look forward to!

Can't say I'm a big fan of the 200 in any other colour than black or nimbus. The front end kills it for me - maybe it's something I would actually have to see it in person to like. If only there was a way to have it colour coded to the rest of the car - that would look ace.

You had a 197 ? Why would you change to a 200 ?

Personally I like the front of the 197 better even, nonetheless your ordered one will still be great, good luck with the waiting :wink:

congrats on the new 200 mate,

the anthracite pack looks so well on the ALBI, hope it brings as much joy as the 197 did for you.

its going to be a long wait tho.

Thanks chappo :smile: yeah 4 months is a long wait but the timing is right, new 2010 plate also my insurance on my 197 will be almost up, i was told by various dealers that i needed to order now to get the RS200 for march.:001_rolleyes:

I waited 4 months for mine last year too, something to do with the factory closing down for a month over september???

Congrats man, something to look forward to!

Can't say I'm a big fan of the 200 in any other colour than black or nimbus. The front end kills it for me - maybe it's something I would actually have to see it in person to like. If only there was a way to have it colour coded to the rest of the car - that would look ace.

Thanks rickyboy, yeah i thought the same about the RS200's front end until i had a really good look at a white one at a renault dealers last week and i just gotta have one now :smile:

You had a 197 ? Why would you change to a 200 ?

Personally I like the front of the 197 better even, nonetheless your ordered one will still be great, good luck with the waiting :wink:

As i stated before warranty is up in may, plus my 197 is just the standard, so i,d like some more toys, climate, tomtom etc etc oh and not forgetting recaros :lol:
Cheers wouter.

As i stated before warranty is up in may, plus my 197 is just the standard, so i,d like some more toys, climate, tomtom etc etc oh and not forgetting recaros :lol:
Cheers wouter.

Am I right in saying that the tomtom in the 200 dissapears into the dash when not in use? If so, does anyone have a video of this?

Am I right in saying that the tomtom in the 200 dissapears into the dash when not in use? If so, does anyone have a video of this?

No rickyboy, as you can see in this picture it is fixed in :001_rolleyes:

renault_clio_tomtom.jpg

Still it, dont look that much bigger than the standard display, does it ?

dash1.jpg

dash2.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on the order, i really do like the 200's. But as for above ^^ i think the tom tom does look a fair bit biger than the standard thing lol.

Not a big fan of the front bumper and hence why I wont be ordering one altho if its anything like some cars it will grow on me and by the time my warranty runs out I might be heading to the renault dealership.

:thumbup:

Hi jaxx, when did you order yours? what spec have you ordered?

Hi mate, ordered 17/11 expected Week 7 2010 :smile:

Well... i dropped a deposit on the 17th Nov, the build confirmation came through on 1st Dec :smile:

Its gonna be Full Fat car, Albi Blue with Anthra bits, Cup Chassis and Spoiler, Black Speedlines, Recaros, Carminat, Tints, Cornering Lights, Heated Mirrors and Bluetooth (Technology pack, or something like that)

Cant wait :biggrin:

Hi mate, ordered 17/11 expected Week 7 2010 :smile:

Well... i dropped a deposit on the 17th Nov, the build confirmation came through on 1st Dec :smile:

Its gonna be Full Fat car, Albi Blue with Anthra bits, Cup Chassis and Spoiler, Black Speedlines, Recaros, Carminat, Tints, Cornering Lights, Heated Mirrors and Bluetooth (Technology pack, or something like that)

Cant wait :biggrin:

Cool spec jaxx :thumbup1:
Another Albi blue with anthracite exterior pack 8) ive yet to see an RS200 albi blue picture without it, seems to be the gotta have with the albi blue (even im guilty :smiley:).
Hope you'll be putting up plenty of pics when you get yours :smile: