RS200 ordered

This is true...

I just dont "get" personal reg plates (and the fact that people pay daft money for them)... its still the same ugly plastic plate regardless of whats written on it.

This is true...

I just dont "get" personal reg plates (and the fact that people pay daft money for them)... its still the same ugly plastic plate regardless of whats written on it.

I didnt pay daft money. Its more for the wife than it is for me.

the anthracite pack looks so well on the ALBI, hope it brings as much joy as the 197 did for you.

You think so? I reckon the car in the pics looks like a dog's dinner with all those different colours going on! Blue car, white wheels, red brakes, grey bumpers and mirrors, the Recaros now have yellow stitching...

I bet the owner went for the yellow seatbelt option, too, just to make it even more pukesome!

woohoo! Due to arrive at dealership on the 11th Feb! Couple of days for the PDI and other guff and with a bit of luck it will be mine early next week :smiley:

This will be the longest wait of your life lol!!!!

You think so? I reckon the car in the pics looks like a dog's dinner with all those different colours going on! Blue car, white wheels, red brakes, grey bumpers and mirrors, the Recaros now have yellow stitching...

I bet the owner went for the yellow seatbelt option, too, just to make it even more pukesome!

Ha ha funny you should say that cause they did :thumbdown:
Its just the albi blue with the anthracite exterior pack that appeals to me in those pictures, would have prefered all black recaros, but i think i should be able to put up with the yellow stitching. :biggrin:

This is true...

I did consider the "CL10 ???" plate once, then i thought what good would the plate be to me in 3 years time when i change car. :confused1:

Ha ha funny you should say that cause they did :thumbdown:
Its just the albi blue with the anthracite exterior pack that appeals to me in those pictures, would have prefered all black recaros, but i think i should be able to put up with the yellow stitching. :biggrin:

There's one just like it my home town, but I can't remember if it has the anthracite pack or not.

"Does it make it quicker? Does it make it stop better? Does it make it handle better? If the answer to all of these is NO... it aint worth shit"

Not being nit picky but does: Double fixed cornering lights, Heated and folding mirrors and Carminat tomtom not contradict your "Philosophy"?

"Does it make it quicker? Does it make it stop better? Does it make it handle better? If the answer to all of these is NO... it aint worth shit"

Not being nit picky but does: Double fixed cornering lights, Heated and folding mirrors and Carminat tomtom not contradict your "Philosophy"?

:closedeyes::tongueout:

lmao

Not in that respect no lol

Cornering lights are a given gimmick... ill take that one on the chin :biggrin:
SatNav is an essential, i need it for work, and i like travelling to random places :-p
Heated and folding mirrors, as far as im concerned, should be a standard fitment on UK cars :-p

My Philosophy is more aimed at spending further money on the car in the way of mods, not the initial purchase.

Instead of spending £400 (or more) on a gimmicky number plate, i could put that towards coilovers, or an exhaust, a set of tyres or it could fund a trip to Nur, or a track day. Catch my drift :rolleyes:

Update too! Not been told its arrived yet :worried: And i have my reg documents, but looks like the plonkers have set it up for 1st of March as i so far have a 2010 number plate :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Bet you are getting itchy feet now Rob! If you want to hear a KTEC exhaust give us a shout

Been itchy for nearly a month!

Wouldnt mind a quick listen either bud. Got the KTEC as one of my possibilties :smile:

lmao

Not in that respect no lol

Cornering lights are a given gimmick... ill take that one on the chin :biggrin:
SatNav is an essential, i need it for work, and i like travelling to random places :-p
Heated and folding mirrors, as far as im concerned, should be a standard fitment on UK cars :-p

My Philosophy is more aimed at spending further money on the car in the way of mods, not the initial purchase.

Instead of spending £400 (or more) on a gimmicky number plate, i could put that towards coilovers, or an exhaust, a set of tyres or it could fund a trip to Nur, or a track day. Catch my drift :rolleyes:

Update too! Not been told its arrived yet :worried: And i have my reg documents, but looks like the plonkers have set it up for 1st of March as i so far have a 2010 number plate :rolleyes:

See my signature sir :wink:

Read your signature and now suitably moist :smiley:

Seems around the time i was planning to go too!

However.... the Dover route gets on my tits, so ill most likely to the Hull route and meet you there :smile:

Ill have a think and consult earpl (mah track wing man :smiley: )

Can you PM me hotel details? This is something i will concider but i prefer to stay in the citys such as Bonn or Koblenz (the latter being my favourite) as you can go and sample some sweet german techno in the clubs at night after a hard days thrashing! :smiley:******

Also i trust you have confirmed its actually open them days? Sorry, being lazy and cant be arsed looking. Just had so many friends ask me to go late last year, and i said "no wait for the dates" and they ignored me, booked some ferrys and hotels... and its not open, due to a closed track day a big bike meet.... but theyre still going just in case its open.... strewth!

[EDIT]***** Sorry being thick and just relaised you have posted the hotel link... looks pretty damn nice! Ill have a think and some words...

Last edited:
Been itchy for nearly a month!

Wouldnt mind a quick listen either bud. Got the KTEC as one of my possibilties :smile:
drop us a pm when you are free, I am off tomorrow and from next Tuesday evening onwards .....