RS200 ordered

Nice spec!
Not sure about iPhone question as I dont own one, but you can pair upto 5 phones on the upgraded stereo with bluetooth. I believe the car does come with the quick steering rack as you have opted for the Cup suspension.

Thanks rickyk. Can't wait to get it. Test drive std 200 and loved it. I'm choppin in my ep3 type r as it's old and knackered and drinkin loads of oil.

Hi, have ordered a White 200 ff + cup pack+recaros+black speedlines+cup spoiler+stereo+cornering lights+mirrors. Does the cup pack include the quicker steering rack? Also can u sync iPhone with Bluetooth stereo? And finally can u sync two mobiles to stereo I.e. iPhone and nokia? Expecting car mid march due to all the extras I've specd so really lookin toward to it. Cheers Ben ps still not sure on gettin the cup spoiler cos it's not subtle is it but do like the cup racer look.

Nice spec BenS, seen the white RS200 at the dealers (what made me decide to get a RS200) awesome looking motor :smile: love the RS200 in white with the black speedlines (seen pics on renaultsport.co.uk).
Me previously having a white mk2 XR2 and white pug 205 1.9GTi i know what white cars are like to keep clean LOL :001_rolleyes: The deep black seems to be the popular colour on this site by other members but i have no regrets on ordering an Albi Blue RS200 :-p.

Im still giddy...

Finally into the new year though! Hopefully Jan will fly past :smiley:

Jaxx your car being due mid february means it will be a 59 plate?
Surley you'd be better off waiting that bit longer (couple of weeks)
and having it in march for the new 2010 plate :confused1:

Well yes... but to be quite honest i dont see the big fuss about having the latest reg plate, so im not bothered about it at all.

nice spec i got my RS200 last week

my spec is

full fat deep black 200
cup pack
cornering lights
heated mirrors
black speedlines
black tinted windows

its an amazing car IMO! got it on a 59 plate aswell, paid 4 grand less than list price :smile:
have fun with yours

lynden

Well yes... but to be quite honest i dont see the big fuss about having the latest reg plate, so im not bothered about it at all.

:huh: Jaxx by no means am i knocking you for having a 59 plate (hope you never thought i was) but my point is for the sake of waiting a couple of weeks you could have a newer plate surely when it comes to selling, it would be valued more. 59 plate, 2010 plate, what the heck you have your RS200 and enjoy it :thumbup:

:huh: Jaxx by no means am i knocking you for having a 59 plate (hope you never thought i was) but my point is for the sake of waiting a couple of weeks you could have a newer plate surely when it comes to selling, it would be valued more. 59 plate, 2010 plate, what the heck you have your RS200 and enjoy it :thumbup:

No didnt take it as a "knocking" at all :smile: :lol: (Replied via iPhone and couldnt be arsed with emoticons!)

I just find the whole "reg plate" thing a little pretentious and not really bothered if its a 59 or 10 plate.

And to be quite honest ive never bought a car on the claims of the reg number, i always look at the date of first registration on the V5C. Which between mine and your new car (as an example) would be a matter of 2/3 weeks :smiley:

I'd only wait for a new plate if it was governed by a specific Model Year change, which it isnt.

But i agree it's easier for dealers/salesmen to sell a "later" registrated car to the more deluded motorist on the fact that its "6 months younger" :smiley: Even if it was registered at the front of the registration period :smiley: As 9/10 people will go buy that rather than the V5C :smile:

At the end of the day, its my car for me to enjoy, couldnt give a flying fig about who will potentially buy it in future :smile:

BTW, none of that is a dig, or being unfriendly at you RBlue, just my tupenny worth :smile:

I`ve ordered mine RS200 on monday.

Spec are:

RB colour
Cup pack
Anthracite wheels
GT spoiler
Hands free card
Autoclimate
Folding mirrors
Wipers with rain sensor
Tinted rear windows
Cornering lights

Car is comming at 16th week of this year, maybe a bit earlirer. :smile: A long wait anyway. :/

Spec are:

RB colour
Cup pack
Anthracite wheels
GT spoiler
Hands free card
Autoclimate
Folding mirrors
Wipers with rain sensor
Tinted rear windows
Cornering lights

Car is comming at 16th week of this year, maybe a bit earlirer. :smile: A long wait anyway. :/

Yeah its a long wait but if its exactly what you want it will be worth it in the end! The clios are amazing cars and you will love it!

Spec are:

RB colour
Cup pack
Anthracite wheels
GT spoiler
Hands free card
Autoclimate
Folding mirrors
Wipers with rain sensor
Tinted rear windows
Cornering lights

Great spec Duli, so you should get your's in about mid april, may seem a long wait but it will soon arrive :smiley: ordered mine early december, and its now only about 5 weeks now to im due to pick it up (hopefully :001_rolleyes:smile:.
The long wait is almost over :biggrin:.
Not long for you now either Jaxx :smiley:

Nope! :smiley:

I could almost wee with excitement at the minute. Spoke to dealership last week and im still on for mid Feb at the time being!

No didnt take it as a "knocking" at all :smile: :lol: (Replied via iPhone and couldnt be arsed with emoticons!)

I just find the whole "reg plate" thing a little pretentious and not really bothered if its a 59 or 10 plate.

And to be quite honest ive never bought a car on the claims of the reg number, i always look at the date of first registration on the V5C. Which between mine and your new car (as an example) would be a matter of 2/3 weeks :smiley:

I'd only wait for a new plate if it was governed by a specific Model Year change, which it isnt.

But i agree it's easier for dealers/salesmen to sell a "later" registrated car to the more deluded motorist on the fact that its "6 months younger" :smiley: Even if it was registered at the front of the registration period :smiley: As 9/10 people will go buy that rather than the V5C :smile:

At the end of the day, its my car for me to enjoy, couldnt give a flying fig about who will potentially buy it in future :smile:

BTW, none of that is a dig, or being unfriendly at you RBlue, just my tupenny worth :smile:

Your car will be valued higher as a part exchange or privately if its registered on a 10 plate than a 59. I work at a dealership (not Renault) but if you part/x the car it could affect the value by £500-700 at book value.

woohoo! Due to arrive at dealership on the 11th Feb! Couple of days for the PDI and other guff and with a bit of luck it will be mine early next week :smiley:

Our was delayed another week (Was meant to get it tomorrow) so we have opted to wait til the 1st March for a new 10 plate.

Bought a CL10 reg number for it to.

No thanks, not a tart lol

Before i spend money it has to fit my philosophy of...

"Does it make it quicker? Does it make it stop better? Does it make it handle better? If the answer to all of these is NO... it aint worth shit" :lol: